Quote Originally Posted by thelastresort View Post
My nomination for 'can't understand why everyone loves it so much' is... One of These Nights. The guitar solo is often times the only reason I listen to it. I don't actually think I've ever watched it fully through on the F1 or Washington '77 DVDs and can't off hand think of the last time I listened to it. Just never really clicked for me.

I have to say I feel the same way about the album too - ever since I've heard Randy's live versions I can't settle back into the studio version of TITTL, so literally the only two songs I actively listen to from it are Lyin' Eyes and ATTIG. HW is OK but Visions, JOTS, TMH, OOTN and IWYP largely do nothing for me.

(NB - IWYP is the first song I ever got in a request for on a national radio station - it was requests night and I emailed in 'Anything Eagles'. IWYP was their choice. Didn't know whether to laugh or cry!)
Wow! This is why I'm so glad I'm not them and have to put together a setlist. We're both avid fans or we wouldn't hang out on a message board, right? OOTN is my favorite and you don't like it at all! Hey, different tastes, different opinions is what keeps life interesting, right?