Page 29 of 105 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979 ... LastLast

Thread: Timothy in the Press/Blogs/etc.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Default Re: Timothy in the Press/Blogs/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    I can't wait to see the difference in him from Eagles show to solo show...won't be very long between them for me......

also...TBFan... love your new av and sig pics!
    Can't wait to hear what you think. He gets to do all the talking and comes out of his shell. I bet he'll be even looser on this tour than the last because that was all so new to him then.

And thanks! I can take credit for the avi but the sig was a gift.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Border Desperado

Here's a new two-part interview with Philadelphia radio station WMGK. Timothy talks about going to South Africa, the sandstorm in Dubai, the upcoming Berklee honor and other things.

http://www.wmgk.com/shows/kathy-wagn...tryID=10380259

Quote Originally Posted by tbsfan View Post
    Here's a new two-part interview with Philadelphia radio station WMGK. Timothy talks about going to South Africa, the sandstorm in Dubai, the upcoming Berklee honor and other things.

http://www.wmgk.com/shows/kathy-wagn...tryID=10380259
    really incredible interview with Timothy B...loved it...can't wait to see the four of them in caps and gowns at Berklee next week!
    zelda

This is, by far, the BEST intrview I've heard him do in a long time...IMHO.
    You were just too busy being FABULOUS....

Victim of Love

That was a great interview & the news that he is working on another album is fantastic!!! WOW That means he may tour again for that album!! WoooHooo
    I doesn't sound like he will be playing any of the new stuff at these upcoming shows, so I guess we'll have to wait till the next tour, but that's OK with me.
    Can't wait to see him.

I sent Kathy from the Philly station a thank you for the awesome interview...she emailed me the link to an interview she did with him when Expando came out...it's old but maybe no one's heard it... I know I haven't..

Hi Brenda,

Thanks very much for your kind words. Timothy is my favorite singer -- he truly has one of the most beautiful voices I've ever listened to -- and I'm so glad he's continuing to perform more solo shows. And in Philly this time! Glad you enjoyed the interview. Did you hear the one from 2009? I had to break it into 12 parts because we had just updated the WMGK website and files were limited to 5-minutes max....so you'll find a link at the bottom of each blog post taking you to the next part:

http://www.wmgk.com/shows/kathy-wagn...tryID=10091450
    Last edited by zeldabjr; 05-07-2012 at 07:38 PM. Reason: changing

Border Desperado

You can tell that Kathy Wagner is a fan. Her two interviews with him are the best I've heard. If takes him a little time...but he starts to open up to her. I forget who on this board asked last week about his hurt/bandaged hand a few years ago....in the first interview he tells the story about the dog biting his hand...it's pretty funny (not that the dog bit him, just the way he tells the story). I'll have to listen to the first one again it's so good.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodstock View Post
    You can tell that Kathy Wagner is a fan. Her two interviews with him are the best I've heard. If takes him a little time...but he starts to open up to her. I forget who on this board asked last week about his hurt/bandaged hand a few years ago....in the first interview he tells the story about the dog biting his hand...it's pretty funny (not that the dog bit him, just the way he tells the story). I'll have to listen to the first one again it's so good.
    That was me asking about the dog bite...yeah I didn't realize she was such a fan until I got the return email today...should have known though because the interviews are so good...could listen to them all day...
    zelda

Here's an article posted about Timothy and his new tour,

http://www.classichitsandoldies.com/...new-solo-tour/

Quote Originally Posted by Topkat View Post
    Here's an article posted about Timothy and his new tour,

http://www.classichitsandoldies.com/...new-solo-tour/
    thanks TK always love hearing from TBS, I was hoping he'd have his new CD out soon, but it doesn't sound like it...oh well, I'm sure it'll be worth the wait!