Page 67 of 194 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177117167 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

These are some great dreams - folks getting the Eagle love! And Willie - terrific song choice!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

TBF, this I call a very nice dream!
    "For the record, we never broke up, we just took a 14-year vacation!"
    (Glenn Frey)

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    Wow Willie, that would be a dream come true - to hear him do Every Song Is You live!

*when I woke up this morning there was a signed picture of TBS under my pillow! JK!*
    Now wouldn't you like to catch whoever it was that put that there?
    He sings it high, he plays it low

I had several crazy Eagle dreams of late - the last weekend was especially inspiring apparently - but for the sake of time, I'll put the simplest here for now. I had this one last night:

I am running a hostel and Timothy comes in and wants to say there. I'm thrilled but also embarrassed because the place is kind of shabby (hey, it's a hostel). I tell him he can have his own room instead of having to share one and hustle him into the back before anyone can see him so there's no trouble.

To my dismay, a girl sees him go into the room and as soon as I turn around, there is a throng of women wanting to get in.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Schmit does not want to be disturbed," I say authoritatively.

The girls are all insisting they won't bother him and they just want to sleep on the other empty beds in the room. "Well, I guess I can ask him if he'd be OK with it...." I say.

At that point he opens the door and he has no shirt on and a towel over his shoulder. His hair is damp (don't ask me how he got wet in my hostel room). The girls squeal with delight and rush the door. Timothy looks scared and jumps back.

Shoot, he'll never stay in my hostel again, I think unhappily and holler at the girls "Be quiet and stop pushing! I said I would ask Mr. Schmit but there are only THREE other beds in here and only three of you could stay anyway. So decide that." They start arguing amongst themselves and I run in the room and close the door.

"I'm so sorry, Mr. Schmit.... but.... there are three other beds in here and some of the girls want to stay in here. They say they won't bother you, but hey, you don't have to let anyone else in. It would be completely understandable."

Tim says "No, I don't want to be selfish. You can let three other people in here."

I gulp, hope everything works out OK, and open the door. Only three girls are left. I let them in and go back towards my office.

At that point, Don Felder walks in the door and shows me a contract that says he gets to stay in the room with Tim, too. I take it and see that it's just a print out from the computer that he obviously typed up himself, but I don't want to call him out on that and embarrass him. Instead, I say, "Well, I just filled up the room. I'm sorry. You can stay in another room." He gets huffy but agrees.

The next thing I know I'm at a party and talking to people saying "Two Eagles stayed at my hostel and now they're married to my sisters. Isn't that cool?"

Then I woke up. Bizarre, bizarre.

Nancy - frickin' hilarious!! Especially the bit about Felder printing off his own 'contract' and you not wanting to call him out on it... LMAO.

Oh, and sure, Tim - you "don't want to be selfish"... How noble!

you better put it all behind you, baby, 'cause life goes on
    you keep carrying that anger, it'll eat you up inside--

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Ok, where's the emoticon for laughing so hard you're crying?!?!? That is hysterical. Just the thought of Timothy showing up at a hostel cracked me up!

And is it wrong that I felt a little jealous as soon as the door to Timothy's room closed behind those 3 girls?
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

OMG - Eagles in a hostel. Girl, what WILL you dream of next???

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

So funny Soda. Seriously, how do you have so many vivid Eagles dreams?! lol

Who knows? Maybe I just think about 'em too much! I had another dream this past weekend after ACL where Don stars in a Civil War movie. Ill get that one typed out later!

Looking forward to it!