Page 1 of 61 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles HOTE Tour Discussion (2013 - 2015)

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

Default Eagles HOTE Tour Discussion (2013 - 2015)

I thought I'd start a thread to discuss the tour at large for those comments that aren't specific to certain dates.

I recently posted that the tour will include hits from their solo catalogues as well. I know that many people here were hoping that a History tour would not include those. I, of course, can't imagine an Eagles concert without them, so I'm happy.

I also recently posted a blurb that said there would a DVD/Tickets bundle through Ticketmaster. It that's true, it would explain why it's taking Ticketmaster so long to put up the page.

Lastly, VIP Nation answered my tweet and said they hope to release VIP ticket prices later today.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

Border Troubadour prayfordaylight's Avatar

Default Re: Eagles 2013 Tour Discussion

Is VIP Nation what most of you guys do? Just trying to figure out everything since I'm FINALLY going to get to see a full band show.
    -Ali

You can see the stars and still not see the light.

VIP Nation sells tickets for front row, rows 2-10, and rows 11-20. Usually includes a dinner. For the last few concerts, front row was $895 per seat, 2-10 $695, and 11-20 $495. The front row seats were higher in Atlantic City, and may change for this tour. You do not know your exact seat location until you pick up your tickets the night of the concert, and they are non-transferrable (you must show ID to get them). These seats are offered through the AmEx presale and general public sales, first ones in get the better seats.

We don't know for sure, but they usually offer Official Platinum. At venues not named MGM Grand, these are usually good seats offered at a better price than VIP. They do not include dinner and are transferrable. However, they can only be bought in pairs, and lately, have not been offered for sale during a presale.

Regular priced seats will be like you found for Fleetwood Mac. It will be difficult to get a really good seat at face value. These tickets recently for the Eagles have been $225. Not sure what they'll be for this tour.
    VK

I will say that at some of these newer arenas, at least ones built for hockey, it's difficult to get a bad seat. At Verizon Center in DC, I sat five rows from the ceiling for a hockey game and could still see the numbers on the jerseys and the expressions on the players faces. Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh is even better.
    VK

COME TO THE SOUTH!!!!!!!
    ~Sara

Oh, and thanks for starting this thread, I was looking for a place to write that. lol.

I'm thinking odds are good that they'll come to the South eventually but I'm impatient, I can't help it.
    ~Sara

I am hoping for another NY date because I don't really want to go to Bethal, NY

I screamed when I saw the Milwaukee date. Just sayin'.
    ~ Tori
    https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/downloads/images/henley24.jpg

I'm thrilled that they have anounced another tour, but I, too, was hoping for a History tour. Budget-wise I wish the tickets were on sale a bit later on. If I can swing going to one of the concerts I am looking at either Mansfield, MA or Ottawa, ON.

At least this reinforces my decision not to order the "Deluxe" HotE package!

I have several to choose from...I can do Toronto, Cleveland, or Pittsburgh pretty easily...but have no one to go with...no one here is going to pay "Eagle money" for a ticket...except me that is...
    maybe there will be another leg of the tour later in the year?