Lol, there’s this one from the keyboard 💉

You’re welcome, I’m glad there is someone else interested in John Corey besides me. He is indeed quite talented. Here’s a snippet that provides a nice brief summary of his career.

John Corey played piano and organ on The Who’s 2012/13 Quadrophenia & More tour. John has played keyboards and/or guitar for many artists including The Eagles, Don Henley, Rod Stewart, Stevie Nicks, Eddie Money, Jude Cole and Randy Meisner. He has also enjoyed success as a songwriter. He sang and played keyboards and guitar on The Eagles’ Hell Freezes Over DVD, and toured extensively with them for seven years. Corey’s first experience with The Eagles was when he contributed to Randy Meisner’s self-titled solo album in 1981, as Musical Director, guitarist, and songwriter. In 1989, he was very involved with Don Henley’s album, The End of the Innocence, acting not only as a musician but also as a producer, and co-wrote two of the songs with Henley, most notably, ‘The Last Worthless Evening,’ which made it into the Top 10 on Billboard’s Hot 100. Having played guitar with Don since 1985, he began his role of Musical Director on the tour for that album. John co-wrote and recorded several songs with Henley, over the years, his favorite being, ‘Annabel,’ which appeared on the Inside Job album. In the early 80’s, John played guitar and keyboards in Silver Condor with Earl Slick and Joe Cerisano. They made their only Billboard Hot 100 appearance with the Solid Gold Hit, ‘You Could Take My Heart Away,’ which was written by John.
https://www.thewho.com/current-touring-band/