Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: DVD Viewing Party in FlashChat on Friday at 7pm - Glenn in Dublin & then HOTE concert

Default Re: DVD Viewing Party in FlashChat on Friday at 7pm - Glenn in Dublin & then HOTE con

Darn. I don't have the Dublin concert, but I do have the clips from the HOTE concerts. I know some of the Dublin concert is on YouTube. I need to look.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: DVD Viewing Party in FlashChat on Friday at 7pm - Glenn in Dublin & then HOTE con

Unfortunately, I probably won't make the chat party - got too much going on here lately. Hope you all have fun, and I'll try to pop in if I get a chance.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

What are the odds... doing the "This Day in Eagles History" calendar, I saw that the HOTE concert was filmed on March 21, 1977! We're having the chat on the anniversary of the show!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Perfect!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

OMG - how cool! I wish I could join y'all but I am still at work. But you can tell I am not getting much work done!

We had so much fun last night. I enjoyed watching the HOTE DVD concert. My computer went crazy once I unpaused the HC clip on YouTube and I had to reboot. I missed HC and NKIT

Soda, Austin and I decided to watch HFO DVD after everybody left. It was almost 11:00pm when we finished watching HFO DVD.

We had so much fun. Singing, swooing over Don and Glenn. Poor Austin. I hope we didn't run him away when Soda and I were swooning over our guys. I can't wait until we do it again for the 20th anniversary next month.

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    Poor Austin. I hope we didn't run him away when Soda and I were swooning over our guys.
    Nope. I'm used to it by now.

It was great fun and a good way to spend an otherwise boring Friday evening.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Yes - tons of fun! We'll have to do HFO again on its 20th anniversary in late April!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I had a great time too! So, another is booked? Hope I can make it!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

That was fun, I'm in for HFO!!