Page 144 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1718

Thread: What Are You Doing Right Now

Default Re: What Are You Doing Right Now

Quote Originally Posted by AlreadyGone95 View Post
    I'm having a sort of celebratory dinner at IHOP because as of about 2 hours ago, I completed my last assignment of the semester. I for a fact that 2 of my grades are A's, and the other 2 should be, but I have to wait for the last assignments to be graded to know for sure.
    I'm so happy for you, AG. I knew you would excel.

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Playing Grand Theft Auto 5 with a friend.

Also fixing that damn tunning machine on my Les Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by AlreadyGone95 View Post
    I'm having a sort of celebratory dinner at IHOP because as of about 2 hours ago, I completed my last assignment of the semester. I for a fact that 2 of my grades are A's, and the other 2 should be, but I have to wait for the last assignments to be graded to know for sure.
    Wow, congrats AG95! Doing so well in 4 summer classes is no small feat. How did you pull that off? You must have had little to no down time.

Stuck on the Border Annoying Twit's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RudieCantFail View Post
    Wow, congrats AG95! Doing so well in 4 summer classes is no small feat. How did you pull that off? You must have had little to no down time.
    Yes, congratulations from me to. You had a lot to do, and you got your head down and did it.

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Quote Originally Posted by RudieCantFail View Post

Thanks LT, Rudie, and AT!

It wasn't as hard as I first thought it would be. When I first started, I would've been happy to just pass all four classes. Two of my classes were half online, and one was completely online, so that freedom helped some. I had the option to stay for the support English class, which was 15 minutes after the regular class ended. The support class was 90 minutes long, and I could work on any work for any class during that time period. My English teacher was also the teacher for my online only class, so I was able to get some face-to-face time with her for that class. The only class that was fully face-to-face lasted for 3 hours. It usually took about an hour to complete the work for each week, so I would use the other two hours for doing work from other classes.

With that extra time at the college, I was able to get most of my work done there. That allowed me to have some free time in the late afternoon and evening time. I did have to pull a few partial "allnighters", but that was the worst it got.

This morning starts my three week break in-between semesters. I'm currently relaxing. I don't intend to do anything today except read, watch DVDs, and listen to music.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Watering my Lawns, because it is so stinken' hot!! But enjoy the summertime!
    Drinkin Beer and Groovin to tunes! My dogs think I am nuts when I turn on the stereo. They run and hide. Ha!

So Put Me On A Highway And Show Me A Sign
    And Take It To The Limit One More Time..............

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

It's nearly 3am. I couldn't sleep, so I decided to look at the feedback on the final project and the essay, which my teacher graded yesterday morning. I did well on both of them. (The all A's in my classes was confirmed yesterday afternoon.)

I'll probably read a bit before trying to sleep again.
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Stuck on the Border Annoying Twit's Avatar

It's 9:35 am and I haven't yet left for work and won't get there until after 10am. Do I feel guilty? Hell no! Since 8am: email, email, email, email, email, email, ... (all work!)

Does anyone else find that sometimes they spend hours of their working life answering emails when they really want to get on and do something more solid?

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Well as a teacher I don't get too many work related mails and most of term are just announcements and don't require a reply. But get onto my personal emails...... Lol.

I'm getting the final things done before we head off on holidays on Monday
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Even while supposedly on vacation, I get work emails daily. Ugh!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten