Okay - I'm going to repost essentially what I wrote earlier in another thread just to clear up any misunderstandings ...

"I know all the different threads are confusing. But I think right now they are probably the best compromise we can come up with. Here's how I am thinking about it in order to keep it straight in my little brain ...

The 'No Glenn; No Legit Eagles' thread is for those who disagree with this lineup/tour and just want to vent.

The tour threads are for those who are excited about the shows and just want to celebrate.

Then, last but not least, the 'How do you feel about this years full-fledged tour' thread is for those who want to debate the pros and cons of this lineup/tour.

Again, I know all this may seem pretty clumsy, but, at least for right now, it seems to be the best way to keep the peace. As much as we try, I can't think of anything that is going to make everyone happy, but we'll do the best we can.'

But as we moderators have also warned repeatedly ... name-calling and pointing fingers at other members is disrespectful and against the Terms of Service and can earn you a strike. And yes - it is also very negative. So if you want to be positive and don't want others to rain on your parade, then please don't do it.