Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DVD Viewing Party in FlashChat on Saturday at 7pm Eastern - Hell Freezes Over

Default DVD Viewing Party in FlashChat on Saturday at 7pm Eastern - Hell Freezes Over

Hell Freezes Over was filmed 20 years ago this weekend! In honor of this momentous occasion, we're going to have a chat party Saturday night where we all watch the video together. It'll be at 7:00 pm Eastern time. Hope to see you there!

https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/...ashchat&room=1

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Default Re: DVD Viewing Party in FlashChat on Saturday at 7pm Eastern - Hell Freezes Over

I just got the Second Night CD for this show off ebay! Been listening to it and wondering what it might have been like to have been there for the actual shows, sigh!
    Won't be able to be on for the chat on Saturday, I'm working that night closing, but I'll pop in the DVD at some point this weekend for sure!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Default Re: DVD Viewing Party in FlashChat on Saturday at 7pm Eastern - Hell Freezes Over

I love this dvd, but probably won't make it Saturday night. It's supposed to be a lovely warm weekend so I'll be outside on my deck toasting you guys with pink champagne on ice!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

I can't make it Saturday night either.

Too bad they haven't released it in BluRay to commemorate the 20th anniversary.

I guess it will just be me and Soda tomorrow.

Smile Re: DVD Viewing Party in FlashChat on Saturday at 7pm Eastern - Hell Freezes Over

I hope to join you

I will be there...

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Unlikely to be there. Laura was 13 yesterday and is having her party tomorrow night.
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

I hesitate to admit this, but I still don't own it! I've been waiting for it to come out on Blu-Ray, and I guess I should stop waiting. Of course, the Pens are also on tomorrow night. 7pm. Playoffs! The way they've been playing, I should stop watching them, I don't need the stress. I can make a trip around town and see if I can find it for sale somewhere...
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.

The problem might be that since this was filmed way back in 1994 and videotaped for television, Blu-Ray might not improve the quality much.

Life is short. Get it now!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten