Page 25 of 29 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526272829 LastLast

Thread: Classic West Los Angeles - July 15-16 & Classic East New York - July 29-30, 2017

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Default Re: Classic West Los Angeles - July 15-16 & Classic East New York - July 29-30, 2017

Shun, I remember you posting about it earlier too. I would have forgotten about it had it not been mentioned again though!

Thanks for all your work keeping us 'posted'! Appreciate it!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Default Re: Classic West Los Angeles - July 15-16 & Classic East New York - July 29-30, 2017

Thanks for the safe travels everyone! I wish the same for the others that are going. I pray everything goes off without a hitch.

I can not begin to say how excited I am!!!

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

We'll be thinking of you, East Texas! Have a ball!

Default Re: Why I no longer am happy with my favorite band

Call me an optimist in spite of what I know to be the likely outcome, but maybe the Eagles will have a special guest or two in addition to Vince & Deacon. Granted neither one of them can replace Frey, but maybe a combo along with a special bassist or guitar player for a song or two, would go a long way in helping me to get past the current state of affairs I find myself in with them.
    `

Stuck on the Border

Here's the schedule:
    There are still plenty of good single-day tickets available. Doors open at 3:00. On Saturday, The Doobies go on first at 5:00, followed by Steely Dan at 7:00 and the Eagles closing it out at 8:30. The show is scheduled to end at 11.
    On Sunday, it's Earth, Wind & Fire at 5:00 followed by Journey at 6:30 and Fleetwood Mac at 8:45. All times are approximate and subject to change.
    http://www.thesoundla.com/blogs/clas...d-classic-west

I figured the guys are going to do a two and a half hour show. I'm not surprised on that one.

I can't wait for tonight and listen to it on Sirius Vinyl. Thank goodness my 30 day trial thing was still going on.

Since they're on the West Coast this weekend, the time for us in the other time zones are 11:30pm Eastern, 10:30pm Central and 9:30pm Mountain.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 07-15-2017 at 09:51 AM.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Stuck on the Border

Thank You Shun - coming thru again for us ! I don't subscribe to sirius do you think it will be on you tube or some other way to hear it ?

It might, but you got to get those videos fast because its going to get block once its up.

Have you ever done the 30 day trial for sirius? That's what I'm using and I did it a few times to listen to Don on Sirius. I had the trial for almost a month. I got it when Don was guest DJ last month.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Thanks, Shun - I didn't know there was such a thing.

It seems Milo Deering and Erica from Don's band will be appearing.
    Info from the Classic say the Eagles wil be on stage at 8:45 to 23:00
    Last edited by Philh; 07-15-2017 at 02:41 PM.