Thread: Jodi Arias trial

Default Jodi Arias trial

Has anyone been following this murder trial????I have been watching what I could of it since Feb or March.. I found the case very interesting.
    Anyway she has been finally convicted of First Degree Murder & the Penalty Phase is going on now...I heard this morning that her defense team wanted to quit, but the judge denied the motion.

Now she is up for the death penalty...The family of Travis Alexander spoke this morning & it was heart wrenching...Now Jodi is about to fight for her life. She has been a pathological liar throughout the trial, so we'll see how it goes. Jodi is a media whore, never shown any remorse, & gave a tv interview right after the conviction... I'm wondering what the outcome will be on the death penalty.

Stuck on the Border AzEaglesFan's Avatar

Default Re: Jodi Arias trial

Since I live in Arizona it seems like this has been going on forever.
    I hope it is finally coming to an end for the family's sake.
    I did find it interesting that O.J. Simpson and Casey Anthony kept
    their mouths shut and walked but Jodi couldn't seem to shut up
    and she was convicted. There has to be a lesson in that.

Default Re: Jodi Arias trial

AZ, In those other cases, especially in Casey Anthony, they say the evidence was not there....Unfortunately, the little child was not found for a very long time & there was no official cause of death..That was due to the fact that the mother didn't report her missing for 30 days...The body was so decomposed, they couldn't determine a COD....Therefore the jury says they can't prove it was a murder. That jury was a bunch of idiots! What mother doesn't report a 3 year old missing, if she had nothing to do with it??? She tried to blame it on her own father! What a low life
    With OJ, it was the "glove" that got him off. He did it. Luckily he is now in jail for another crime.
    Casey got away with murder.

Jodi was claiming self defense....The evidence was all there. Her naked photos in the camera, a bloody hand print, there was DNA...She had no choice but to testify, but nobody bought her pack of lies. She admitted to the murder & tried to cop a deal for 2nd Degree murder, but the DA wanted 1st degree & he got it! She was on the stand for way tooo long. People were fed up with all her lies & her trashing the victim...I wonder if they will give her the death penalty??