Page 6 of 69 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite TV Shows

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Default Re: Favorite TV Shows

Quote Originally Posted by ticky View Post
    TBF, yeah, David Boreanaz is HOT!!!!! I loved him in Buffy too. OH baby! talk about vampire sex *wicked grin* The series Bones is based on the books by Kathy Reichs about a forensic pathologist named Temerpence Brennan. I HIGHLY suggest reading the series. It's wonderful AND there are a lot of them *grin* so you never get to the end!! (I hate it when I finish a series before the author resleases the new book!) Although David's character doesnt exist in the book (eye candy anyone?? *grin*) you can always use your imagination
    Thanks ticky--I wasn't aware of that-I will try to track some of them down. How close do they stay to the characters in the show? I can't imagine David's character not involved tho? They are so good together.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

I love CSI (I really love William Petersen) and House.
    I used to watch JAG (now i watch it in re-runs).
    I like older shows like I Love Lucy.
    When I was younger I used to watch Scariest Places On Earth.
    And I love to watch Dr. Who.
    Any kind of love without passion
    That ain't no kind of lovin' at all

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    Thanks ticky--I wasn't aware of that-I will try to track some of them down. How close do they stay to the characters in the show? I can't imagine David's character not involved tho? They are so good together.
    TBF, they stay pretty close to the characters in the book and its really well written but nope, No David Boreanaz in the book *grin* you just have to use your imagination and fill in the gap yourself *grin*

If you're looking for good books with hot male characters in them (non romance novel books.. I cant stand romance novels) the Janet Evanovich Plum Series is excellent. Both the Merelli and the Ranger characters are super hot! Even if they are strictly in print (or audio for you audiobook fans) The writting is good and it's very funny. Good read

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Ticky-unlike you, all I read are trashy romance novels. Love them!! They are usually mindless reading which is much appreciated after everything else in my life that saps the energy level. The only other books I read are rock n roll books.

Another show I really enjoy is called Millennium. It's a show from the 90's that we have been watching repeats of on The Chiller channel. Had never heard of it before till we stumbled upon it this past spring while flipping thru the channels.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by The_Girl_Of_Summer View Post
    I love CSI (I really love William Petersen) and House.
    I used to watch JAG (now i watch it in re-runs).
    I like older shows like I Love Lucy.
    When I was younger I used to watch Scariest Places On Earth.
    And I love to watch Dr. Who.

Sounds like we have similar tastes in TV show, GOS. I also watch CSI and House. Too bad everybody is leaving CSI, though. I can't imagine it without William Petersen.
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Portland, Oregon (the only rain forest in the Northern Hemisphere)

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    Sounds like we have similar tastes in TV show, GOS. I also watch CSI and House. Too bad everybody is leaving CSI, though. I can't imagine it without William Petersen.

I used to watch CSI till I found out William Peterson was leaving. I just cant watch it anymore. I cant stand CSI Miami because of whats-his-name on there, The redheaded guy? He just gets to me.. plus CSI is CRIME SCENE INVESTIGATORS.. they dont generally jump from burning buildings shooting maddly at the bad guys.. The science stuff was pretty cool, but it got too shoot-em-up for my tastes.
    I used to watch House, I just dont watch much TV any more at all (unless you count sponge bob... I have a 5 yr old)

Quote Originally Posted by Prettymaid View Post
    Yeah but after he leaves I'll stop watching CSI he's a big part of the reason i watch it

I read somewhere that Marg Helgenberger was supposed to leave at the end of the new season.

I quit watching CSI when they paired Grissom and Sara together. lol I just wasn't a fan. If they were going to pair anyone up, I would have preferred to have seen Grissom/Catherine. lol

Recently I've been getting into Army Wives on Lifetime. I really like the characters Michael and Claudia Joy Holden!

Quote Originally Posted by Maleah View Post
    I quit watching CSI when they paired Grissom and Sara together. lol I just wasn't a fan. If they were going to pair anyone up, I would have preferred to have seen Grissom/Catherine. lol

Recently I've been getting into Army Wives on Lifetime. I really like the characters Michael and Claudia Joy Holden!
    thats who i thought should be together

Army Wives is good

Stuck on the Border AzEaglesFan's Avatar

I knew that you ladies were my kind of people. Eagles Fans and now TV shows and books. I watch all the CSI shows (NCIS,CSI New York,CSI Miami), I watch Bones because I have read all of the Kathy Reichs books (she has a new one coming out soon.) Janet Evanovich is a must read, I just finished her 14th Stephanie Plum book and laughed so hard my ribs hurt, I"m reading JA Jance now, they are set in Arizona so they are almost on the must read list around here. lol