Page 148 of 158 FirstFirst ... 4898138144145146147148149150151152 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 1576

Thread: Schmit Sexiness: The Timothy B. Schmit Photo Thread

Default Re: Schmit Sexiness: The Timothy B. Schmit Photo Thread

Quote Originally Posted by New Kid In Town View Post
    Dreamer - I have to agree with you. I don't care for Tim's beard either. I also think they age men. But, I'm not a beard person. I like all the guys without beards best.
    In the end it's a personal preference lol. I'm okay with men having beards (white or not) as long as they are neatly trimmed. Some men actually look better (to me) with beards.

What I don't like is the long, scruffy, unkempt beards that seem to be all the rage right now (particularly where I live which is in the middle of nowhere).

A little peace of mind is all I'm looking for....

So, back on topic lol.

I have become particularly attached to this TBS picture since it was taken (according to what I've found) during The Long Run tour at the same venue that I graduated high school from. I find that pretty darn cool :

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by FannyBeTender View Post
    So, back on topic lol.

I have become particularly attached to this TBS picture since it was taken (according to what I've found) during The Long Run tour at the same venue that I graduated high school from. I find that pretty darn cool :

Fanny - That is VERY Cool ! Where did you go to hs that they played the concert at ?
    - I just saw your post a few pages back. I assume it was NC State Univ. Where is that in NC ?

Quote Originally Posted by New Kid In Town View Post
    Fanny - That is VERY Cool ! Where did you go to hs that they played the concert at ?
    - I just saw your post a few pages back. I assume it was NC State Univ. Where is that in NC ?
    The picture (according to various sites) was taken at the Mississippi Coast Coliseum (in Biloxi) during the Long Run tour in 1980.

In addition to hosting various concerts and events, I would say roughly 98 percent of local high schools and colleges hold their graduation ceremonies at the Coliseum. My brother and I both graduated from there more than once (high school and college).

I graduated high school in 2006 at the Coliseum (in what became known as the "Katrina Class"). I had just started my senior year of high school when Hurricane Katrina hit the Coast in 2005, and my graduating class size was literally cut in half.

I don't live on the Coast anymore, but I just think the venue location coincidence is such a cool connection.

FBT, I would hold dear any connection that I could possibly have with TBS, so I can clearly see how you would find this connection to be very cool. Good for you!

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FannyBeTender View Post
    From Herman Matthews site (http://www.hermanmatthews.com/photos/)
    Are those Timmy's dogs? Cute. Mr. Tim is looking at the camera like "you better keep away." He's a good dog-father.

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Yeah those are his dogs, I've always thought the white one, which is some sort of big poodle, is really funny looking (in a cute way). Sadly, the golden retriever that bit his hand while trying to secure a banana bread has passed lol.

Hi, NMB, good question. I wondered, too.

MC! Good to see you! Thanks for giving us the answer to the doggie question.
    (I like dogs, and would be happy to pet-sit for TBS and Jean at any time. I would love to help out that way. Just sayin'.)
    Last edited by LuvTim; 02-21-2018 at 09:16 AM.

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

The little long-haired dachsund is super cute. The fluffy white one looks like an Irish wolfhound, a huge dog. Sting had/has several. When I first saw one, it seemed very medieval looking!

Border Desperado

I saw a picture of Timothy the other day with his hand bandaged and I wondered if Hobbs (spelling?) was still alive. I am not certain but I think I read or heard that the dachshund's name is Scarlet. Maybe someone else can confirm.