IT has to do with the venue. I mean I know Tulsa, New Orleans and a few other venues start at under 100 for nosebleeds seats while there's a few who start at 100 dollars for the nosebleeds. I always scratched my head on that.

I remembered when I saw Joe in Memphis. His prices were very reasonable and only a few rows where you had M&G tickets and it was 60 something after the 11th row I think, but at another venue his tickets were higher.

I gave an example with another performer I saw last year. I saw Donny and Marie last December. I paid I think 80 dollars for center seats and it drops after that. Another venues, tickets started at 100. So I think it also with the venues because I've never got why its cheap at this venues and very expensive at another. I guess it depends how many it holds.

I'm just glad the New Orleans show isn't expensive. I don't know which tickets I want. I want the 96 dollar one, but I want to go for the limit and get the over 100 dollar ticket. Either way. I have to save to get the tickets.