Page 178 of 194 FirstFirst ... 78128168174175176177178179180181182188 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,780 of 1935

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

I finally had a dream about Don H. I had him all to myself. No other guys in the dream.

OK. Here's what I remembered. I think this was Don during the HFO days. The band had just reunited and was on a break from touring. I was the age I was today. So there was a 13 year age difference since it was the Don of th HFO days.

I was dating Don and we weren't serious yet. We were getting to know each other more. So we were falling for each other as the months went by. We would hang together, go on dates, hold hands, talk to each other on the phone, he would call me at work out of nowhere and he would fly me to different places. We were also watching the HOF special. I told him that was his best look.

For some reason we were talking about how was the oldest in the group and he wanted me to say who was the oldest of the guys(That was the weird part of the dream). So I said Randy was born 1946; Bernie was 3 days older than you; Timothy's birthday was in October; Joe was in November and Glenn was the baby.

Their were some parts of the dreams, but I don't remember. Finally a dream only about Don. No Glenn like my other dream. lol

Glad you finally got a Don Dream! He obviously appreciates a girl with a good memory.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

LOL Soda. I thought that part of the dream was very weird. Was he trying to test me on the history of the band. Oh well. I think I did impress him.

I'm glad I didn't cheat on a dream with Glenn this time.

oh I love hearing about all our Eagles dreams...

I had a strange one last night...some guy kept bugging me to go out with him...was silver haired with a beard and mustache...not bad looking...but I wasn't interested...then someone told me 'you know who he is don't you?'...I said no...who is he?....'he's the Eagles' manager'...I said omg you're kidding me?...you mean he knows Timothy?...the person said 'yeah well I would think so'...just to clarify...the guy looked nothing like Irving...in fact he was tall....and by the end of the night...I was planning a trip to 'the islands' with the guy...lol...that's all I remember....I am a terrible person...to go out with someone just because he was the guys' manager...Good thing it was only a dream....

I had a totally weird dream last night. I and my hubby and several others (possibly some students) were all in a hotel room I believe it was in Vegas. We were all there for concert. It is sketchy. I remember waking up with like 6 in a bed sleeping head to feet. I woke up in-between someone's feet to Don telling us our room had been robbed and our tickets were gone but not to worry, Eagles were making us their special guests that night. Timothy B then brought me a ton of costly make up (I wear exactly 3 things) because the thieves stole my make up bag. Then they told us to all get ready because they were going to make our day before the concert that night.

How strange is that????

Stuck on the Border Houston Baby's Avatar

It might be a little strange but I like the part about "going to make your day before the concert"!

Sounds like a positive dream overall!

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Well even if your dream was a little weird, s-c, it definitely has its share of fine moments!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

yeah...I think your dream sounds pretty awesome SC!!...

I've had two dreams this week...

the other night I had a dream I was in someone's house...not mine...and I had gathered all my family around the TV..even my Dad...and was making them watch the 6 o'clock news...because they were going to do a story on Timothy...when it came on..I was squaling like a teenager...It was Timothy...with very long hair...in a pony tail...leading the Halloween parade in Buffalo...I was so excited and couldn't believe that he came to Buffalo just to lead our Halloween parade...that's all I remember...lol

Last night I had a dream I was at a Def Leppard concert..but there was hardly anyone there...so the band was asking people to come onto the stage...and asking people if they wanted to go backstage...so of course I went backstage...and there were drinks and bar stools to sit on...and I'm looking around and I see this blond woman...and I'm thinking...she looks familiar...took me a second...but I realized it was Jean Schmit...then my head starts spinning around looking around the room...and there he was...that's all I remember...wish there was more to this one...

Some interesting stuff there!