Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Joe Walsh at the Grammys?

Default Re: Joe Walsh at the Grammys?

Choice between recording Downton Abbey & Sherlock vs the Grammys - I have no DVR only a dvd recorder. It was a no brainer for Downton and Sherlock!

Border Desperado SoaringRockyMountainWay's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post

I skipped around watching the show. I just can't take some of today's 'music'! It's awful!

Those robots..........what was that?

I did like Pink's song, but if she wants to be in the circus she should do that and sing at another time.

And Katy Perry's get up (show?) was just plain weird!

I just don't get all the mess going on behind the artists that are trying to sing! I guess they have to have a show besides them singing because they aren't all that good at singing! lol Now I know some of them really can sing, but I don't need the theatrics along with it! jmo
    I totally agree with you. I really didn't get the robot thing either. I just tried to find Joe in the audience the whole time. When I couldn't stand the music, I skipped through it too. It is awful!
    People talking about us they got nothing else to do. When it all comes down we will still come through in the long run.

I enjoyed the wedding part and I love loved Pink's circus performance. IMO A Musical Performance should be theatrical as well.