Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: America

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Default Re: America

They also had hits with "You Can Do Magic" and "Woman Tonight"; I'm pretty sure that "Don't Cross The River" was a hit because I knew that song as a child and I only listened to Top 40 radio. Photographer Henry Diltz plays banjo on that track, in case someone asks you sometime.

Come to think of it, "I Need You" may have been a hit too. Then there are some songs that are quite well known, even if they weren't chart-toppers, like "Sandman" and "Daisy Jane.

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    They also had hits with "You Can Do Magic" and "Woman Tonight"; I'm pretty sure that "Don't Cross The River" was a hit because I knew that song as a child and I only listened to Top 40 radio. Photographer Henry Diltz plays banjo on that track, in case someone asks you sometime.

Come to think of it, "I Need You" may have been a hit too. Then there are some songs that are quite well known, even if they weren't chart-toppers, like "Sandman" and "Daisy Jane.
    NMB- Don't Cross the River was one of their most memorable tunes for me. Had their albums as a kid. Still love their music.

So Put Me On A Highway And Show Me A Sign
    And Take It To The Limit One More Time..............

Such an underrated band...

My favorite by them is "Saturn Nights"

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post

I didn't realize they did You Can Do Magic until recently. I Need You was a favorite of mine.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten