Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 'Tell Me The Truth'

Stuck on the Border tbs fanatic's Avatar

Default 'Tell Me The Truth'

Yesterday I put on Timmy's 'Tell Me The Truth' CD. I haven't played it in ages and really enjoyed it Although I don't like it as much as Feed The Fire it was fun to hear some of Timmy's earlier stuff. Especially like the title track, 'Down By The River' and 'Tonight'. I might add that there are some hot pics of Tim on the cover Does anyone else have this CD? What do you think of it?

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

tbsf - I have all of Timothy's solo CD's. I have to admit, I haven't listened to them in a while because I have been mostly listening to LROOE and Actual Miles recently because of the Survivor games. My favorite of Tim's solo stuff is also Feed the Fire. I'll have to give Tell Me the Truth a listen again in the next few days. This is very good timing because I also agree that he was VERY hot during this period. You will see that opinion validated soon when I post my top 10 favorite pics in Schmit Sexiness.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

I have the CD TBSF, there are some great songs. My favorite song on the album is "for the children" is so poigniant and hearing Timothys voice with all the children is just so special.

I definately agree the PICS are awesome!!!

Oh I'm so glad you were able to put those pics up. I couldn't scan them in because hubby has got some new fangled way of scanning which I can't figure out Yep, those are great pics.

Default TMTT

Thank you, thank you for the pics from TMTT timfan! I love those pics from that cd. I also have all of Timothy's solo cds and FTF is just fantastic. All the songs on there are so great. Down By The River is one of my favorites on TMTT also. I used to practice my sign language by signing that song, it has an easy rhythm to sign with.
    I possess the silver bullets to slay the demons from my past. How do I know? Because I survived them-and I am already stronger than I believe.

TMTT is my second favorite Schmit album, after Feed the Fire. My favorite song from it is "In Roxy's Eyes," although I think "Was It Just the Moonlight" is very catchy. I too adore those album photos - they're among my favorites of him - especially the extreme close up where his face is turned. Gorgeous! I even made a wallpaper out of it here (scroll down).

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

That does make a gorgeous wallpaper Roxy's Eyes is another one of my favs.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Okay ladies - I listened to TMTT at home and on my way to work this morning. I like it a lot - especially the first half of the album. Was It Just the Moonlight and Down By the River are probably my favorite tracks. Like Soda, this is probably my second favorite of Tim's solo albums. And OBTW - Hate to keep repeating myself, but the album cover artwork is, indeed, exceptional.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

My goodness, those pictures of Tim are stunning. I haven't yet heard any of Timothy's solo albums, but after reading your comments I'll have to look out for this.

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Those are great pics!

I only have FTF, so I'll have to check this one out!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten