Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Timothy on Twitter

Default Re: Timothy on Twitter

Timmy's latest Twitter seems to indicate that he may cut his European promo trip short. Quote "One more meeting tonight to see if we can keep this thing going over here."

Carol-Lynn
    SoCalGal

Hmm. Wonder what that means?

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Out on the Border

Could he possibly mean that they hope to keep the success of the album going? The comment is a bit unclear, and I'm not sure if he means to cut the actual promo trip short.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Hmmmm - that really is a puzzling comment. We need some clarification, Tim!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Or maybe he has gotten enough positive response that he is thinking of adding more European dates?

Wink Re: Timothy on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Wildthyme View Post
    Or maybe he has gotten enough positive response that he is thinking of adding more European dates?
    "See if we can keep things going over here" after a meeting, seems to indicate he may be heading home not adding more dates. As someone else pointed out we need more info.

Carol-Lynn
    SoCalGal

Quote Originally Posted by carol7lynn View Post
    "See if we can keep things going over here" after a meeting, seems to indicate he may be heading home not adding more dates. As someone else pointed out we need more info.
    I'd like to believe that he means "See if we can keep things going over here" [longer than we'd initially planned]. We'll see!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    2. 'He may be the Eagles' TBS to you but to many of us he's Poco's TBS'.

A question for you Tim diehards. Are there any of you who agree with that second comment?
    Quote Originally Posted by luvthelighthouse
    I don't disagree with it. I think it is very true. While some will only think of Tim as an Eagle... a real Tim or Poco fan will also consider him a Poco guy. In all honesty, Tim had a real role in Poco, so I can relate to it.

I'm one of those people that say, TBS of the Eagles, formally of Poco. I include both. In Poco, he was a leader, a driving force... in the Eagles, he's a sideman. It's a shame, because we all know the man can sing.
    I tend to disagree a bit with ltlh---I most definitely am "a real Tim fan" and much more and longer than some--and I can honestly say I think of him more than anything as an Eagle, a solo artist and then a member of Poco. Maybe only because I didn't become a fan of his till he was an Eagle and then also discovered he was with Poco. Also think it could be because, unless you've lived under a rock the last 30+ years, you know who the Eagles are but not everyone really knows that much about Poco. I know I really wouldn't if it wasn't for Timothy and tho I do like some of the music, I don't consider myself a huge fan of Poco by any means. Rarely listen to them in fact. I do agree he was a big part of Poco but I just don't think of him as "the guy from Poco". JMHO.

As far as the last tweet---gotta say my curiosity is definitely aroused. Hmm!
    Last edited by TimothyBFan; 01-17-2010 at 09:17 PM.
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    I'd like to believe that he means "See if we can keep things going over here" [longer than we'd initially planned]. We'll see!
    It sounds plausible he means to extend the promo trip when you put it that way Nancy. Thanks.

BTW where else is he supposed to be going besides London? I must admit I haven't been keeping up. Shame on me.

Carol-Lynn
    SoCalGal

New Tweet about two hours ago...he's back in the USA. Apparently EXPANDO hit the shelves of stores across the pond today. No mention of any plans for another European trip for promos or shows. (Maybe he figured he should get home before the rains wash his house away...the weather in Southern Cal is pretty horrible right now.) All we can do is keep our eyes and ears open. Let's hope he's got a few more dates planned before the Hollywood Bowl in April ...
    I just need a little downtime.........