Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Joe's brothers and sisters.

Border Desperado tequila mockingbird's Avatar

Red face Re: Joe's brothers and sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by Ive always been a dreamer View Post
    That's pretty much correct, MC. If pictures are on a public internet website, you could link to and/or post them on the board. However, if the site is their personal social networking site, you shouldn't do it. We don't post pictures here that any of the Eagles family members have on their Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, etc.

So back to Joe's brothers, I'm fairly certain that one of them is named Mark; therefore, if the other is definitely Frank, then we may have the puzzle solved. Now, the question is who is the oldest, middle, and youngest?
    Yeah, the pic is from a FB account. It (the picture) was set to public though, so I don't feel any shame in my game. He also told a good story regarding the photo.
    I may or may not have posted it to one of my Pinterest boards. <<whistling>>

"The first thing that happens is you get some kind of label and you've gotta live up to it and then you just get caught in that. And, I forget what the second thing is." ~Joe Walsh

Judging from the photo...which was taken in 1980...Joe is the oldest. You're also right on...Mark is the other one.
    Last edited by tequila mockingbird; 02-08-2016 at 06:48 PM.

"The first thing that happens is you get some kind of label and you've gotta live up to it and then you just get caught in that. And, I forget what the second thing is." ~Joe Walsh

Speaking of Mark...Strippers, Vampires, and the Russian Mafia. Oh, my. Episode of Investigative Discovery Channel's 'Disappeared' regarding the 1996 disappearance of his ex-wife. Strange...and sad.

https://vimeo.com/96401429

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Default Re: Joe's brothers and sisters.

Henley is an only child? I dunno why I thought he had a brother.

You guys do know that these are HALF brothers of Joe's. Joe's last name was Fidler before Mr. Walsh adopted him. Then Joe's mom & he had 2 more sons.

Wintertime is a razor blade that the devil made
    It's the price we pay for the summertime - J.W. '69

Yeah. I figured they were his half brothers.

Its interesting that Joe and Glenn were only child for a while before their mothers remarried. If their mothers didn't remarried, they would had been the only child along with Don.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Visitor View Post
    You guys do know that these are HALF brothers of Joe's. Joe's last name was Fidler before Mr. Walsh adopted him. Then Joe's mom & he had 2 more sons.
    Yup, I do.