Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: iPod Sequences

I didn't feel the need for an iPod either, despite the fact that they're practically ubiquitous on campus. Then, I won a iPod Shuffle for being the first person to renew my lease at my apartment complex, and I thought it was cool, but it didn't hold a lot of music. That was fine with me, until it was time to visit my parents in Dubai. In the past, I'd bring a bulky portable CD player and a few CDs for the 17-hour flight. Now, all I had to do was bring one little iPod! Sadly, the shuffle didn't hold a charge for that long back then, so I bought an iPod mini - and here I am now with an 8 gig nano!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

I don't have an ipod either. I went for a Sony Walkman (I've always had Sony ones). It's a 20 gb one and it's beautiful, fits in your hand nicely (it's not square like ipods are) and it's electric blue. At the moment I have about 900 songs on it.
    You can spend all your time making money
    You can spend all your love making time
    If it all fell to pieces tomorrow
    Could you still be mine

Stuck on the Border

I adore my iPod. But I've got the 60GB which holds 15000 tracks - and our hard drive is nearly full so it's down to 2000 (the highest I got was nearly 6000). And I won't put it on manual uploads because I want the library available and I want the playlists to upload. So I have to do a lot of rotation. I was thinking that when the new version with a phone is released here next year I might buy it and delete iTunes from our hard drive and reinstall it on our second hard drive.

Stuck on the Border

Finally! Outlaw Man & then Can't Put Out This Fire! Now head to Movie Soundtrack to see where these songs fit into this mythical life!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

I heard 7BR and HC on the radio today! I never hear either of those!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

FP wrote:
    I've got the 60GB which holds 15000 tracks.

So have I and it also holds tons of pics. So I've downloaded a slide show which are entirely of Glenn and have have 'The One You Love' playing in the background. Anytime I have a few mins on my own (very rarely these days!) I set it going and gaze away Pure Bliss!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border

I also have photos on mine, obviously, but I limit it to about 40 per time. I constantly rotate the photos. I think the most I ever had was about 70 at the time those wonderful Amgen photos surfaced. I like doing that too - watching the slideshow of photos.

Stuck on the Border

A VERY nice sequence.

First I heard Shame On The Moon with Glenn's beautiful harmonies. Then I heard the following:

Keep On Tryin'
    Witchy Woman
    Damn It, Rose

And yes, these will be in my next Movie Soundtrack sequence!

Also I successfully moved iTunes to our second hard drive! Now I can start filling the iPod up again!

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Yesterday I heard OOTN and LE. Today I've heard TLRun and TIE!
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Stuck on the Border EasyFeeling's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke
    Don't feel bad dreamer, I don't have an ipod either! I guess I just don't know what I'm missing, cause I don't feel the need to have one either!

I'm just reporting what I hear on the radio!
    Me too, because I don't have an ipod. I'm glad Dreamer and you haven't one either. So I can't play that game.
    Today I was lucky to hear HC on the radio. I was just going to put a Keith CD in the player but before I searched for good music on the radio. I always do that before l listen to a CD. Don't know why, maybe because I could miss something good. Even if I've heard HC thousand times I couldn't change to CD before the end.