Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Glenn Frey--With the Eagles and Without(Amazon CD)

Banned

Default Re: Glenn Frey--With the Eagles and Without(Amazon CD)

Well with Glenn tributes continuing to be released and Irving's tribute album for Dan Fogelberg (1951-2007) finally being released later in the year, I'm still hopeful that more official Frey material will be released in the future.

Knowing how slowly the Eagles wheels turn and with the band currently in a sort of tentative mode, I still think it's a little premature for them to embark on a suitable public Frey tribute.

I've quite enjoyed the fan recorded stuff I've seen and heard so far.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Funk 50 View Post
    Well with Glenn tributes continuing to be released and Irving's tribute album for Dan Fogelberg (1951-2007) finally being released later in the year, I'm still hopeful that more official Frey material will be released in the future.

Knowing how slowly the Eagles wheels turn and with the band currently in a sort of tentative mode, I still think it's a little premature for them to embark on a suitable public Frey tribute.

I've quite enjoyed the fan recorded stuff I've seen and heard so far.
    What is really sad about this post is the assertion that any tribute would be 'premature'. I wrote more on this yesterday, but realise that it's pointless.
    Last edited by Freypower; 08-30-2017 at 04:49 PM.

FYI for those of you who live in Ohio: This CD (Glenn Frey -- With the Eagles and Without) is available through the library inter-loan system. It is an interview for Soul Searchin. Interesting, but I borrowed it, didn't buy it.

There is also another bootleg available through the Ohio Inter-Library loan system: Take It To The Limit (also listed on Amazon).

I was surprised to actually find these in the library system.