Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Don's official website has gotten an overhaul

Default Don's official website has gotten an overhaul

Don's official website has gotten an overhaul. That's something we haven't seen in a WHILE!
    ~ Tori
    https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/downloads/images/henley24.jpg

Stuck on the Border AlreadyGone95's Avatar
    the middle of farm country (southwest Georgia)

Default Re: Press and Discussion about Don's new album(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tori View Post
    Don's official website has gotten an overhaul. That's something we haven't seen in a WHILE!
    I like the look of the homepage!
    -Kim-

People don't run out of dreams, People just run out of time

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

The tweets are so cool. This is very exciting! Can't wait to hear these songs after hearing the titles.

Is that really Don's official website? It's sort of...shall we say...retro? Think he'll be enlisting the services of ground(ctrl)??? He should for this big album launch!

http://www.joewalsh.com/
    http://glennfreyafterhours.com/
    http://timothybschmit.com/

I hope not. ground(ctrl) blows!! Anyway, right now it's nothing more than a basic template, but I daresay more will be added as the release date approaches.

ETA: SHOOT. I just checked the credits and it is indeed being designed by ground(ctrl) which is now known as "Wonderful Union." I hope their "Wonderful Union" involves no longer screwing over fans. I swear, they must know someone.

Still waiting for that Fleetwood Mac tourbook that's been "on backorder" for TWO YEARS (which I paid for and never received).... just one of my many horror stories and I'm not the only fan whose orders have been bungled, whose money has been taken without services fulfilled, whose products have taken literally months to arrive (if they ever arrive at all), and who has received crap customer service... don't get me started on the FM VIP ticket debacle where they sold the same front row ticket to eight different people that I'm aware of (and yes I was one of them)... but I digress.

So... let's just say I'm very excited for Don's album and I'm glad they are updating the site.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Who has a good website? (Besides this one, obviously) Probably the youngins like Justin Bieber and Taylor Swift - I'm going to check.

Edit: here is a Capitol artist's website http://www.katyperry.com/

Yes, and Katy Perry's site is not designed by "Wonderful Union" - so Azoff or somebody else in both the Mac and Eagles camps has been giving them the work.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Wait, this is weird - the site changed from when I first checked just a short while ago! Now it looks nice. What the heck? Now it says Cass County. The one I saw less than an hour ago was from, like, the 90s and had news headlines from 2007. I think they're literally working on it now!

Now I know why Timothy's site has that pink butterfly-looking logo on the tab - its Wonderful Union.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryCalifornia View Post
    Wait, this is weird - the site changed from when I first checked just a short while ago! Now it looks nice. What the heck? Now it says Cass County. The one I saw was from, like, the 90s and had news headlines from 2007. I think they're literally working on it now!
    MC, if you'll check Soda's post several pages back (post #422), you'll see our discussion about the outdated site .

I'm on my phone, so it might be different from a computer, but I see a black and white photo of Don from the rear on home page with Cass County written to the right of him.
    -Kim-

Yes, that's what I'm seeing too, it looks great. It is not what I saw an hour ago when I clicked on the link that Tori provided, so weird. Anyway, it's all looking good now! YES - the one Soda referenced in post 422 is the one I just saw and I thought that WAS the new version. I was like, uhhh...what was it like before? I signed up for the mailing list.

Quote Originally Posted by MaryCalifornia View Post
    Yes, that's what I'm seeing too, it looks great. It is not what I saw an hour ago when I clicked on the link that Tori provided, so weird. Anyway, it's all looking good now! YES - the one Soda referenced in post 422 is the one I just saw and I thought that WAS the new version. I was like, uhhh...what was it like before? I signed up for the mailing list.
    Ok, now my phone has gone back to the old site!
    -Kim-