Page 128 of 142 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128129130131132138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1419

Thread: Eagles memorabilia

Out on the Border

Smile Re: Randy Meisner in the Press

Thank you,no I do not have Mr.Frey's yet,I live in New Jersey and when they play MSG and Newark I'm hoping(fingers crossed) to get his autograph.Ive heard he's very tough but I have NO INTENTIONS of selling this.It is a very important album to be.Cant begin to explain it.

Out on the Border

Smile Re: Eagles memorabilia

This is how far along I am on my quest.3 down,HenleyWalsh and Felder,2 to get yet!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Default Re: Eagles memorabilia

Welcome John. Unfortunately, I'm not able to help you either, but good luck on your quest. I moved your posts to the appropriate thread. I am also the proud owner of a signed Hotel California album as well, but I didn't have to obtain any of the signatures - I won the album, which had all 5 autographs, in an auction.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

I can't help either... but what a treasure it would be if you were able to get them all! Please keep us updated!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Good Luck John in your quest and welcome to the Border!!

I have 'The Allnighter', 'Strange 'Weather' and 'No Fun 'Aloud' signed by Glenn tho I bought them all on eBay. I brought my 'Soul Searchin' album cover to Niagara Falls and my 'After Hours' to LA in the hope (rather than belief) that I would be able to get them signed, but sadly, no joy. I'd say you just have to be in the right place at the right time!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Out on the Border

Red face Re: Eagles memorabilia

Great collection there of Glenn's solo albums.Ive heard he's very tough and not very nice sometimes.I just hope for the best.Like I've said,have zero intention of selling the album,once I've got the last two(hopefully) it gets framed and goes up in the mancave.Thanks for all of you're encouragement!

Out on the Border

Talking Re: Eagles memorabilia

This was the pic I took with Mr.Felder,very nice gentleman.Showed me his amps,guitars and took the time to speak to me.Great experience.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Really cool!

I did the VIP experience, too. Felder was great. However, we were told Felder would not sign albums with other Eagle's signatures on them. How did you convince him to sign yours? And how did you get the other guys' signatures? Sounds like you might have some cool stories. BTW From what I can tell, Glenn is actually a pretty nice guy.

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    Really cool!

I did the VIP experience, too. Felder was great. However, we were told Felder would not sign albums with other Eagle's signatures on them.
    Do we know why? That seems strange to me. What's the rationale of this?
    He sings it high, he plays it low

It seems strange to me, too. He used to do so. It seems to be a new policy - at least I'd never heard of it before it was stipulated in the VIP terms. I wasn't personally affected because I had brought a solo album for him to sign, but I felt sorry for those who were.

I didn't ask for an explanation at the meet'n'greet, but I did ask for some more info on social media and didn't get more than a generic response that told me nothing.

I guess it might have to do with fear of people coming to the VIP thing just to get him to sign something they can sell (he doesn't sign guitars either), but doesn't personalization take care of that? Plus, what's to stop the person from simply getting other Eagles to sign it after he does?

I guess the lesson is that if you want all five Eagles signatures on something, you'd better ask Felder for his first.... unless Oilers88 can let us in on his secret!