Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: The Eagles 02 Dublin 4 June 2014

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: The Eagles 02 Dublin 4 June 2014

Thanks DD. The good news is that we never really close off a review thread. Someone who was at a gig might find us months later and have something to add (sadly it looks like it won't be pictures this time). So they just jump in!!

Glad you have found some help and comfort here. That's important to us too. And if you ever want to get in touch you have my number too! Would live to meet for a proper 'chat'!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Border Troubadour

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    Thanks DD. The good news is that we never really close off a review thread. Someone who was at a gig might find us months later and have something to add (sadly it looks like it won't be pictures this time). So they just jump in!!

Glad you have found some help and comfort here. That's important to us too. And if you ever want to get in touch you have my number too! Would live to meet for a proper 'chat'!
    Thanks GA, I appreciate that. Would love to meet up too. Will keep you posted about my next trip to the 'big city'!!

I want all the tidbits on next week's show too especially how 'you know who' is...
    ...Well it sure makes you wonder the things that some people will say. They can see black and white but they don't seem to notice the grey...

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Of course I will DD!

Forgot to mention, the 'Exclusive Eagles Gift' this time is an 8GB USB memory stick. Its in a presentation box and has Eagles along the sides. Very nice indeed and I must say as I do a lot of photography, its more useful than some of the other gifts have been. We now have 6 in the house.

And the big advantage is that if I lose it at work, well everybody will know who to return it to!!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Border Troubadour

Today is the anniversary of my one and only Eagles' concert. I can still remember how exciting it was to see and hear them live and especially realise that Don was really there in front of me....

I've had such a rotten year but that was definitely the highlight. Now, if only Mr H would put Ireland on his promotion tour and make this Irish girl's eyes smile
    ...Well it sure makes you wonder the things that some people will say. They can see black and white but they don't seem to notice the grey...