Page 51 of 194 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Thread: Dreaming of the Eagles

Default Re: Dreaming of the Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    I always enjoy making an appearance in a dream! Gee, Nancy at the computer, astonishing.
    But you do it so well!
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Out on the Border

My "Eagles dream" came true when I met Joe Waslh, my favorite Eagle, before the show in Birmingham, UK (2009) during the Joe Walsh Fan Club "Meet & Greet"... What a nice guy!

I don't mind not meeting the other "greedy" ones, Joe's the best (Since Don F. had to go, which is still a bl**dy shame ofcourse...)

We all have our favorite Eagles. From what I can tell, Joe is a great guy, and how wonderful for you that you got to meet him! I would like to one day.

But calling everyone else "greedy" doesn't really seem fair - if you're going by the fact that they charge a lot of money for tickets, Mr. Walsh cashes his checks, too! I don't hear him saying they should charge less.

If you'd like to talk more about this, I suggest using the Ticket Prices thread or, if your condemnation is based on some other issue besides ticket prices, starting a new thread.

Thanks!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Speaking of tickets, last night I was sound asleep and it seemed like I jumped right into the middle of a dream. It was the day of an Eagles concert and I was frantically trying to get tickets online and my sister couldn't make up her mind whether she wanted to go or not. (idiot ). Anyway, I'm pulling up 3rd row tickets and then 2nd row tickets for 1 ticket and next thing you know I pull up 1st row center for 1 ticket and I'm screaming at my sister "IT'S NOT THAT HARD, JUST MAKE UP YOUR STINKIN' MIND!" as I'm watching my seconds tick away. I woke up and my heart was absolutely RACING! In fact, it was racing so fast that I couldn't get back to sleep! How ridiculous is that?? LOL

What a realistic dream! Calm down and go without your sister!
    ~ Cathy ~

Realistic? You know Maleah would have just hit "BUY" on that first row ticket regardless of sis! At least, I would! lol

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Seriously!!!

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Heck yeah I would have! LOL I'd have felt bad had she told me she wanted to go but I would have felt a lot better when I sat dead center in the first row

I can't even tell you guys how real the dream was though! I couldn't believe how fast my heart was racing over it! LOL

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

Listening to Expando when I went to bed last night. Maybe that's the trick!

I had a dream that Timothy & I were in the back of a black SUV driving thru Chicago (I remember seeing Water Tower Place). We were holding hands (*sigh*) and Timothy was on the phone. We pulled up to Shuba's and Timothy told me that he knew I was excited and if I wanted to go on in there and see if they were already there, he'd be in in a minute. I jumped out of the truck and headed to the front door of the bar and opened it, and in the short line that was by the backroom, I spotted Nancy & Cathy. I ran up to them and gave them both a hug and told them how happy I was to be back in Chicago and couldn't wait to see my family again. Then Timothy came thru the side door with a couple of other guys and everyone went quiet as he came over and hugged Nancy & Cathy and talked for awhile. He told everyone in line he was so glad they were there and hoped they enjoyed the show. He asked me if I was coming in for sound check & I told him sure (well duh!!!). Told the girls I'd see them in a bit and Timothy took my hand (*sigh* again!) and lead me into the backroom. I sat down on the bench on the side of the room and listened to a couple of songs. I remember seeing Hank messing with the guitars. They were trying to fix something so Timothy came down a sat next to me. I asked him how he was doing and he said he was pretty nervous but he'd get thru it. He leaned forward and put his elbows on his knees and I rubbed his back (*sigh* once more!!!!). Hank yelled that he thought it was ok now and so Timothy got up and went back up on stage. The side door by the stage opened and in walked the back up singers. Said hi to everyone and went up on stage also. Then the frickin' alarm went off!!!

It was all very vivid. I remember I was wearing a pair of jeans, my big boots (Timothy was still about 3-4 inches taller than me which I know wouldn't be true) and a dark purple silk buttoned top. Timothy was wearing faded out jeans, work boots and a plaid shirt over a t-shirt. His hair was stick straight and very long (kinda HFO style).

Maleah--remember how your heart was racing? So was mine but for a completely different reason!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

I got a hug from Timmy - I got a hug from Timmy...
    ~ Cathy ~