Page 79 of 109 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Videos on YouTube and other video sites

Default Re: Joe Videos on YouTube and other video sites

Ok, well now that makes sense. I watched the clip with them performing Country Fever and was wondering what was up. It didn't sound like Joe and most of the time it looked like nobody was singing but you heard the vocal, lol.

I skimmed over the James Gang track listings and didn't see either of those songs. I assumed you could only hear them on the album soundtrack.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

I saw this video on Facebook that Joe posted. Anybody Notice a few things.

https://m.facebook.com/JoeWalshOffic...urce=typeahead

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcnkqYMkAK8[/ame]
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 04-18-2017 at 10:00 AM. Reason: added the video from Youtube

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I saw this video on Facebook that Joe posted. Anybody Notice a few things.

https://m.facebook.com/JoeWalshOffic...urce=typeahead
    Is that Deacon Frey on the right using his dad's gear? That's totally Glenn's Old Black guitar and Fender Blackface Deluxe (Non Reverb) amps.

I know the guy well on the left, Tom Bukovac, who is a Nashville session guy, great guy.

Yep. That's Deacon. I think the guitar would had gave it away because nobody had that guitar. I'm glad Old Black is in good hands and that was nice of Joe to put Deacon in his band.

I'm looking forward to seeing videos of Deacon with Joe.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 04-17-2017 at 10:30 PM.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Me too, Shun. I wish they had shown more of Deacon in that clip. Thanks so much for letting us know about it. I haven't seen Deacon on video since he was a teenager in those benefit shows ages ago.
    "Be part of something good--
    Leave something good behind."

At first, I didn't know it was Deacon. I was watching the video and didn't even pay attention to him. Plus I would had noticed Old Black, but I didn't even noticed the guitar. When I saw somebody said Deacon in a reply, I re-watched it and noticed Deacon even though you couldn't see his face clearly, but you could see Old Black very clear.

I'm guessing Deacon got all of Glenn's guitars.

I saw a picture on Joe's facebook page(the day of his live chat) that had a few gear boxes and I noticed a gear box had the initials "GF" on there. I'm guessing its Glenn's old box (I don't know what's called. I guess gear box) that Deacon is using.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 04-18-2017 at 12:17 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post
    Is that Deacon Frey on the right using his dad's gear? That's totally Glenn's Old Black guitar and Fender Blackface Deluxe (Non Reverb) amps.

I know the guy well on the left, Tom Bukovac, who is a Nashville session guy, great guy.
    I was disappointed that Waddy wasn't there. Joe's gone through a few guitarists over the last few tours. Tom Bukovac played loads of guitar on Joe vitale's Speaking In Drums album. Thanks for pointing him out WalshFan88, I never would have recognised him.

Did I see a brief shot of Kenny Passarelli playing guitar?

I think Waddy's on tour with Stevie. So that's probably why he's not with Joe this time. Scott did the same thing. When Don was finished with his tour, he went on tour with Stevie, but once Don started back, Scott was back with Don.

Deacon might be with Joe for a while. This will be a learning experience for Deacon. To learn the road more and I'm glad he's with Joe. To tell the truth. Last year, I had a feeling Deacon was going to be in one of the guys band, but I thought more with Joe. I'm a year late.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 04-18-2017 at 08:41 AM.

I had to re-watch the video again and I did notice Glenn's trunks and Bernie's trunk in the video. I missed that at the beginning. I wasn't paying attention. I was looking straight ahead and didn't look to the side. lol I'm guessing Deacon is probably using his dad's old trunks for the tour.