Page 108 of 118 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1171

Thread: Stevie Nicks

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Default Re: Stevie Nicks

I'm surprised that we haven't heard back from Soda! She's probably busy with other things.

It's going on a week now. Surely this means Soda has run off and joined the Stevie tour.

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Just saw Stevie announced new tour dates for early 2017!!! She'll still have The Pretenders open for her. She's coming back here to Columbus on St. Patrick's Day and waiting till my Mom gets home from work to tell her. I know we'll for sure try to go.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Nice article (more of a concert review, really) from the L.A. Times, Dec 19th:
    https://www.stevienicksofficial.com/...s-at-the-forum

The writer says FM are "on a break" - that's not what everyone else says.

More like Stevie is on a break from FM.

Thanks for the link!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

A few pictures from last night.

Stevie with some guy name Don Henley. Never heard of him. He kinda hot. LOL

Stevie with country music legend, George Strait.

Stevie with Don and Dave Grohl

Stevie arriving on the Red Carpet. And Stevie in pants. Very rare to see her in pants. She's looks great.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Thanks so much Shun for the pics!!! Stevie looks amazing and love she got a pic with George Strait too!!!
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Stevie in sneakers! Good for her. Be comfortable, Miss Stevie. Those spike heels can't be easy on the feet.

Pardon my ignorance, but the red carpet thing - was this a pre-Grammys event?

Yes. Its the MusiCares gala that happens a few days before the Grammys. They usually paid tribute to that year's honoree during the live show. Lionel Richie was last year's honoree and they paid tribute to him during the live show.

Don was a honoree back in 2007. His 10th year Anniversary of being honored was this past Thursday.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    Stevie in sneakers! Good for her. Be comfortable, Miss Stevie. Those spike heels can't be easy on the feet.

Pardon my ignorance, but the red carpet thing - was this a pre-Grammys event?
    It looks like she kicked them off once she got on stage because she was wearing signature platform boots. I'm guessing she had on either leggings or pants in the picture where she's on stage or in the picture with Don and George. I can't really tell, but it looks like she's not wearing a skirt.