Quote Originally Posted by Annabel View Post
As a child in the 60's with 3 older sisters, I grew up listening to the Beatles and loved everything they did. One of my sisters still has every 7" single and all the albums. I have a few of my own.

I was lucky enough to see Wings in concert in Brighton on my 18th Birthday. Amazing. Best family birthday party I have ever missed lol.

In the last year at her Junior school, (year 6) my oldest daughter got to study the Beatles as part of the National Curriculum. She grew to love them too and bought a greatest hits CD of her own that she still has and plays on her i-pod. Sadly they didn't repeat those school lessons 2 years later when her little sister was in year 6, and she still hasn't discovered the magic of them yet.
Wow, Annabel, I can imagine how exciting it was for you to be attending a Wings concert! I'm

Gosh, I wish The Beatles were part of my school studies!! Well, at least I got to share my obsession with my teachers and classmates: in Grades 10 and 12 I did orals on John Lennon, and in Grade 11 I did orals on Paul McCartney and George Harrison.