Page 117 of 148 FirstFirst ... 1767107113114115116117118119120121127 ... LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1474

Thread: Joe in the Press/Blogs/etc.

Default Re: Joe in the Press/Blogs/etc.

Maybe Deacon will start out at a smaller venue with Joe...say at Winstar on April 30 in Thackerville. In which I have tickets.

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

I agree Deacon was in the vid for a reason and I too think he might show up later as they get closer to the East/West shows.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Stuck on the Border

I think perhaps too many assumptions were being made about all of this.

I don't know any more than anyone else what Deacon's plans are.

Stuck on the Border

Deacon graduated college in 2015. He was attending some kind of school studying Music Production. I do not know if he finished/graduated yet. I don't know any more than anyone else why he was in the video. However, why post it if Deacon was not going to so something with either Joe or the East/West Festival ?

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    I think perhaps too many assumptions were being made about all of this.

I don't know any more than anyone else what Deacon's plans are.
    Why have him in the video then with his dad's touring gear if he isn't playing with Joe, or "East/West", or both?

I feel one of the two or both has to be happening. Not a far reach to assume.

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

While I agree Deacon is involved somehow, it's inappropriate to assume in what capacity. He may or may not do the Eagles concerts. He may or may not be touring with Joe. Who knows ? I don't agree with the concerts, but either way, I think it's great he wants to honor his Dad, however he may choose to do it. He seems like a wonderful young man, and I wish him the best.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchy Woman View Post
    While I agree Deacon is involved somehow, it's inappropriate to assume in what capacity. He may or may not do the Eagles concerts. He may or may not be touring with Joe. Who knows ? I don't agree with the concerts, but either way, I think it's great he wants to honor his Dad, however he may choose to do it. He seems like a wonderful young man, and I wish him the best.
    I have to disagree. I think it's fair game to assume he's either touring with Joe or the band or both...

How else could he be "involved"? I highly doubt it was just rehearsing for nothing.

I think it's perfectly in the clear to assume one of the two or both will happen. Why else put him in the video......?

Quote Originally Posted by New Kid In Town View Post
    However, why post it if Deacon was not going to so something with either Joe or the East/West Festival ?
    Exactly NKIT.

Banned

Surely it was great just to see Deacon jamming with Joe, even if he doesn't play any part in public Walsh or Eagles activities in the future

Not forgetting BL either...

Quote Originally Posted by Funk 50 View Post
    Surely it was great just to see Deacon jamming with Joe, even if he doesn't play any part in public Walsh or Eagles activities in the future

Not forgetting BL either...
    Which makes me lean towards the idea they got together in Nashville and ran through some stuff with Deacon preparing him for East/West. I'll be very surprised if he isn't there. Otherwise, IMO, it's kind of pointless for him to be in the video, regardless if he was just hanging out or not. He or his team had to have known what kind of thoughts his presence in that video would stir up.