Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Classic West Los Angeles - July 15, 2017

Default Re: Classic West Los Angeles - July 15, 2017

Not yet.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Here's Lyin' Eyes.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RECVoaHiEzU[/ame]

Found Heartache Tonight.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDve4irbvds[/ame]

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Here's Love Will Keep Us Alive.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsTpzUjZlS0[/ame]

Stuck on the Border

Shun - Thanks the videos you put up they are still working. Bob did a great job singing HT.

I noticed during the close up of Deacon that he is wearing some kind of necklace under his Dodgers shirt. Wonder if it could be the Eagles necklace.

The video of Don speaking about Glenn is blocked that UTW put up. Anyone know what he said ? Kind of touched my heart to see Deacon in his sports shirt. Glenn so loved wearing his sports shirts in concert.

I was watching Take It Easy and Deacon was soo taken back by the love he was getting after Joe introduce him. I think I saw him mouthed Thank You and Wow a couple of times.

I love the fact the audience showed Deacon some love.

I saw what you were talking about NKIT. Deacon was probably wearing his dad's necklace. I have no idea what necklace Glenn was still wearing after the 70s, but Deacon might was wearing his necklace. I know Deacon is wearing his father's ear monitor box like he had on in that picture from rehearsal.

Quote Originally Posted by New Kid In Town View Post
    Shun - Thanks the videos you put up they are still working. Bob did a great job singing HT.

I noticed during the close up of Deacon that he is wearing some kind of necklace under his Dodgers shirt. Wonder if it could be the Eagles necklace.

The video of Don speaking about Glenn is blocked that UTW put up. Anyone know what he said ? Kind of touched my heart to see Deacon in his sports shirt. Glenn so loved wearing his sports shirts in concert.
    I loved that Deacon was paying tribute to his dad by wearing a sports jersey, sunglasses on top of his head, probably wearing Glenn's necklace he's been wearing for years and everything else. He even wore a sweat band Glenn always wore in the 70s to today.

I know Glenn was there in spirit. I know Glenn was definitely proud of Deacon last night.

I wonder if Deacon will do the two shirt thing Glenn wore since they got back together. That was was his signature look for 23 years.

Here's Rocky Mountain Way. Vince and Deacon harmonizing with Joe. I don't know if Timothy harmonizing too with them. I just see Vince, Deacon and Joe.

Deacon playing Old Black.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1O8ZJ15KZs[/ame]

ETA: They panned out and Timothy is not harmonizing on this song.

I just watched the video again that downloaded(I'm glad I did since its blocked on).

Don said Glenn is here with us tonight. Glenn's here in spirit. We are here because of the songs. The songs he wrote, we wrote. Glenn is here in form of his fine son, Deacon. And somebody else is here tonight. One of the finest singers, the finest songwriter, the finest guitarist that America has ever produced.

We are currently missing videos of Witchy Woman, New Kid In town, The last Resort, Already Gone, In the City, Funk 49, Life's Been Good and Life In The Fast Lane.

Quote Originally Posted by New Kid In Town View Post

Here you go, NKIT.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbODI5sHPRc[/ame]