Page 141 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1742

Thread: Eagles videos on YouTube or other sites

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

Default Re: Eagles videos on YouTube or other sites

Thanks everyone for all the vids!!!
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

The account Eagles Music seems to have a LOT of bootlegs and unreleased material, they uploaded some songs from the band called “John” “crazy about you”, “we’re under arrest”, “goose moosers” (the “empty sunrise was in my face” in HOTE is this song), and “on third street”. They seem to be either joke songs for fun or largely instrumentals. Interesting nonetheless, something else interesting I found was a bootleg from veterans memorial colesium in new haven in 1977 where the band plays HC, and NKIT but they also play Doolin Dalton/ desperado reprise. I’m shocked they still played that song at that point. I thought once Bernie left they dropped it, let alone playing it during the HC era. Here is a link to the bootleg which can take you to the site where they have other bootlegs, unreleased material, and outtakes.

https://youtu.be/rCy3ZO5n67g

Border Rebel

Their setlists are surprising sometimes. In researching my past concerts through newspaper reviews I found that they played Doolin Dalton at the November 1976 concert here. They played the songs from the not yet released HC album including HC, NKIT, and Wasted Time. After opening the show as usual with TIE, their second number was Outlaw Man!

Quote Originally Posted by YoungEaglesFan View Post
    The account Eagles Music seems to have a LOT of bootlegs and unreleased material, they uploaded some songs from the band called “John” “crazy about you”, “we’re under arrest”, “goose moosers” (the “empty sunrise was in my face” in HOTE is this song), and “on third street”. They seem to be either joke songs for fun or largely instrumentals. Interesting nonetheless, something else interesting I found was a bootleg from veterans memorial colesium in new haven in 1977 where the band plays HC, and NKIT but they also play Doolin Dalton/ desperado reprise. I’m shocked they still played that song at that point. I thought once Bernie left they dropped it, let alone playing it during the HC era. Here is a link to the bootleg which can take you to the site where they have other bootlegs, unreleased material, and outtakes.

https://youtu.be/rCy3ZO5n67g
    Thanks for that. I LOVE hearing my favorite Eagles lineup, even if it's audio only. I love HC/TLR era live stuff.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Border Troubadour

Just found an audio bootleg from Boston on the One of These Nights tour that I have never heard before. What I am wondering though is who is on-stage with them for the final song, Best of My Love? Glenn says it's Dan Fogelberg on piano but I cannot decipher who he says is on drums: I believe the first bit of the audio here https://youtu.be/tVBkhKdQg4o?t=4779 that is distorted by the audience noise is him saying Henley has switched from drums to guitar...

Anyone able to confirm? It's a hell of a find either way!

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by thelastresort View Post
    Just found an audio bootleg from Boston on the One of These Nights tour that I have never heard before. What I am wondering though is who is on-stage with them for the final song, Best of My Love? Glenn says it's Dan Fogelberg on piano but I cannot decipher who he says is on drums: I believe the first bit of the audio here https://youtu.be/tVBkhKdQg4o?t=4779 that is distorted by the audience noise is him saying Henley has switched from drums to guitar...

Sorry I can't help you - it's blocked here in the US. I would have loved to hear it though....

My one guess would be joe vitale but I can’t think of anyone else who they use. I’m not sure they used Vitale before Walsh came on board

The stuff from the Eagles Music Channel is awesome. It’s too bad the ‘75 Boston Concert is blocked in the U.S. That would be a great one to hear!

I didn’t know there were ever drums played on BOML.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Border Troubadour

There typically wasn't (at least until the Reunion period), but in this case there is a special guest who plays basically a more audible version of Henley's studio drumming. I jut can't work out who

Stuck on the Border

There typically wasn't (at least until the Reunion period), but in this case there is a special guest who plays basically a more audible version of Henley's studio drumming. I jut can't work out who
    In the Capital Center video no one is playing drums. I know Joe Vitale played drums during the LR Tour.