Page 144 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4494134140141142143144145146147148154 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 1742

Thread: Eagles videos on YouTube or other sites

Border Rebel

Default Re: Eagles videos on YouTube or other sites

Delilah-Thanks so much for posting the video link. It's great hearing the music, but I think what I loved most was hearing the guys having fun and enjoying themselves. What a great find!

You’re welcome everyone. I’m so glad everyone is enjoying it as much as I am!

Quote Originally Posted by YoungEaglesFan View Post
    Here’s an interesting video from the same source: https://youtu.be/z_-CQXIL6JE

First off it’s a really good audience recording but it also has Bitter Creek on it. I haven’t seen a live version of that song besides a beanie solo version in the 80-90’s. I was surprised they ever played it. It’s got all the typical early eagles songs as well plus a great how long. Worth checking out
    Thanks YEF. I don’t know if this is from the same show or not but this one has been on YT for awhile (and maybe posted on Bernie’s thread?).

[ame]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BK91P18LDOE[/ame]

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...

Quote Originally Posted by Delilah View Post
    You’re welcome everyone. I’m so glad everyone is enjoying it as much as I am!

Thanks YEF. I don’t know if this is from the same show or not but this one has been on YT for awhile (and maybe posted on Bernie’s thread?).

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BK91P18LDOE
    I think it’s the same show based on some of the things the band says but I don’t know if that enough to make a determination. I didn’t know that was on YouTube for a while. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    I wonder what "Banshee vs. CN" means.
    I finally listened to this last night, it is awesome! But I must have missed what you are speaking of, NMB, when did it come up?

It is great to hear all the instruction from Glenn and the banter between the guys but I especially loved hearing Randy's speaking voice. Just lovely!!

Quote Originally Posted by East Texas Girl View Post
    I finally listened to this last night, it is awesome! But I must have missed what you are speaking of, NMB, when did it come up?

It is great to hear all the instruction from Glenn and the banter between the guys but I especially loved hearing Randy's speaking voice. Just lovely!!

On the video description they listed the songs. I think where too many Hands is play it’s labeled Banshee vs CN. For hotel California it was called “big night” and the last resort was called “paradise” I guess these were just working titles or early song titles that were changed

Quote Originally Posted by YoungEaglesFan View Post
    On the video description they listed the songs. I think where too many Hands is play it’s labeled Banshee vs CN. For hotel California it was called “big night” and the last resort was called “paradise” I guess these were just working titles or early song titles that were changed
    Ohh ok, thank you, YEF! I did not read the video description, just listened. I'll just have to check it out again.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

I wonder if Banshee vs CN could be a reference to the interplay of the two guitarists or maybe the vocalist Randy (Banshee? DH joked that Randy's high voice could make dogs howl) and Felder. No idea what CN could stand for.

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    I wonder if Banshee vs CN could be a reference to the interplay of the two guitarists or maybe the vocalist Randy (Banshee? DH joked that Randy's high voice could make dogs howl) and Felder. No idea what CN could stand for.
    I thought that seem thing. The high harmony part towards the end makes me see that.

These tracks started circulating a month ago in bootleg trading circles, but there was almost no information provided except that the original source, "M", speculated the material was from the Record Plant. Even that was a guess. I'd like to know what CN stands for, too! I'm glad someone uploaded it to YouTube and that it was left alone - it seems more stuff is being left alone on YouTube (although I don't want to jinx it).

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

That's why I download it to my computer before its gone. I missed the chance to download Jackson Browne's song For A Dancer with Don, JD and Dan. Then it was gone. I doubt it will be back and it wasn't even on Youtube.

I saw this audio clip on another site. I forgot what its called. I got a lot of Eagles, Don and Joe's audio show from there.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 02-17-2018 at 06:11 PM.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley