Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 20th year Anniversary of the Eagles reuniting for the Take It Easy video.

Default 20th year Anniversary of the Eagles reuniting for the Take It Easy video.

I just saw at the bottom that today is 20th year anniversary of The Eagles reuniting for the video of Take It Easy With Travis Tritt. Or this case the start of Hell Froze Over after they said they will "never" get back together. Thank goodness everybody got their stuff together to reunite and then to start the actually reunion 4 months later.

I remembered when this video first came out. I was becoming country music fan and I remembered seeing these guys with Travis.

I guess we don't know how the ball got rolling, but thank you Travis for asking the guys to be in your video and probably Irving getting the ball rolling. Can you imagine the guys not agreeing to do this. We probably wouldn't have the Eagles today. Well I think we still would, but much later.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFbCOA0C-1c[/ame]

Default Re: 20th year Anniversary of the Eagles reuniting for the Take It Easy video.

Hooray!

Default Re: 20th year Anniversary of the Eagles reuniting for the Take It Easy video.

I keep watching this video..can't believe it's 20 years...I remember when I bought the Common Thread CD thinking...what a shame we'll never see these guys again, they were so great!...lol

Stuck on the Border

For future reference anniversaries of this type are usually celebrated in this topic:

https://eaglesonlinecentral.com/foru...ead.php?t=1421

Banned

I loved those boys in their flannel and they all looked great! I think about Timmy in HOTE saying, "Guys...Come on..." and I have to laugh. He strikes me as a peacemaker.

it's funny you mention that RMR..because I think of him saying that every time I see this video too!

I love Travis Tritt and this video is great and glad it helped bring the band back together!

Celebrating this by buying the Common Thread CD.

Border Desperado SoaringRockyMountainWay's Avatar

I'm so glad that the Eagles got back together otherwise they wouldn't have made the documentary and I would never have discovered them. Then I wouldn't get to listen to their amazing music and wouldn't have got to see them twice in concert. My life would be horrible without them. Thank God they got back together!
    People talking about us they got nothing else to do. When it all comes down we will still come through in the long run.