Thread: Joe in the Press/Blogs/etc.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Re: Joe in the Press/Blogs/etc.

I figured he would tell the interviewer before hand not to bring up Glenn. I said in another thread that Don and Joe will probably tell the interviewers ahead of time to not bring up Glenn just yet. That explains why we haven't heard anything. Its understandable and I respect his wishes. I actually behind him to not say anything about Glenn just yet.

That was a great article. I've heard stories fans who had their favorites on their wall later in life and end up marrying them. Joe probably had never known so many years later Ringo would be his brother-in-law. I'm just glad Joe is happy in his life.

I'm glad Joe is paying tribute to Glenn in his show every night. This is probably the only way to coping with Glenn's death. I'm so looking forward to seeing Joe in August.

Stuck on the Border Annoying Twit's Avatar

Default Re: Joe in the Press/Blogs/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    That was a great article. I've heard stories fans who had their favorites on their wall later in life and end up marrying them. Joe probably had never known so many years later Ringo would be his brother-in-law. I'm just glad Joe is happy in his life.
    Oooh! You've just reminded me. Listening to Joe+Ringo's "Fill in the Blanks" right now.