Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles Radio Sirius Channel 30 November 17, 2017

Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Eagles Radio Sirius Channel 30 November 17, 2017

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    It was Gold Slumber/Carry That Weight/The End. I guess Don calls it the Beatles Medley
    Thank you. A particular favourite of mine too.

I didn't know Etta James did a cover of Take It TO The Limit. Its an interesting version. Kinda churchy.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Quote Originally Posted by shunlvswx View Post
    I didn't know Etta James did a cover of Take It TO The Limit. Its an interesting version. Kinda churchy.
    Thanks Shun, I was wondering who was singing TITTL. It was definitely different, I agree kinda churchy.

Its funny that they are playing a lot of the 1976 Forum concert before the boxset is released. It sounds good.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

OK, Joe playing Madness has to be a joke, right? He was probably trying to listen to Crosby, Stills and Nash' Our House and came across Madness. Then he was like, what is this? This band is good! I wonder if he has heard Madness' One Step Beyond? Love hearing my 80s new wave bands on the Eagles channel.

Well my free streaming stopped, which sucks because now I can't listen to the Opry show this Thursday. Counting on you guys to keep me posted lol.

My free streaming stop on the 29th. So I'm gonna subscribe one more month and then get rid of it unless it becomes permanent. Than again. I can find another email to use. Lol

I just noticed that the song, Bluebird that was sung by James Gang was original sung by Buffalo Springfield. I didn't know that.

Ok. I like the song God Is Where You Find Him by Shiloh. Their are some good songs from the Shiloh album.

IF I heard it correctly, Joe and Bill will have a show together this year. I didn't catch the time, but I will post it when I hear it again.