Page 141 of 158 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,410 of 1576

Thread: Schmit Sexiness: The Timothy B. Schmit Photo Thread

Default Re: Schmit Sexiness: The Timothy B. Schmit Photo Thread

Since yesterday was Don's 10th Anniversary for his MusiCares Person Of The Year, here's Timothy with the great Sam Moore from the event.

Timothy by himself.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 02-10-2017 at 04:32 PM.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by timothyswife View Post
    Does Timmy's son have a tattoo on his face? Please tell me it's not a teardrop.

Thanks for the Sam Mo' photos, Shun! Tim looks so good.

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    Does Timmy's son have a tattoo on his face? Please tell me it's not a teardrop.

Thanks for the Sam Mo' photos, Shun! Tim looks so good.
    I think it's a music note...and he's got the whole front of his neck tattooed..I think it says Hollywood...

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Yes, Ben's face, neck and hands are tattooed. It is a music note, but in the location of a teardrop. I would be inconsolable if my child did this to himself and would wonder all of my life what in his soul made him disfigure himself this way. I know pretty much every person in his generation has tattoos, but face, neck and hands is a totally different deal.

From the interwebs:

"One of the most widely recognized prison tattoos, the teardrop’s meaning varies geographically. In some places, the tattoo can mean a lengthy prison sentence, while in others it signifies that the wearer has committed murder.

If the teardrop is just an outline, it can symbolize an attempted murder. It can also mean that one of the inmate’s friends was murdered and that they are seeking revenge.

The teardrop has been popularized recently by rappers and other celebrities, but still remains a staple in prisons. Those who are newbies behind bars with a teardrop tattoo will make a lot of enemies, fast."

He has had a couple of DUIs and been to rehab, but none of the things described above! Maybe since it is a music note, it does not count as a teardrop. But it's in the same location. And regardless, it's on his face. But, who am I to judge - I hope he's happy with his body art.
    Last edited by MaryCalifornia; 02-10-2017 at 08:40 PM.

Out on the Border

Yeah, I was pretty horrified when I first saw a picture of Ben with all that (IMO) less-than-tasteful ink. He's such a handsome young man, and talented too. I can't imagine Jean & Timothy were thrilled with it either.

Guess the up side is, his family certainly has the resources to get those removed if he decides to.

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

What difference does it make if his son has tattoos ? He's an adult, and free to do as he chooses. Doesn't really matter what Timothy or Jean have to say. And it has nothing to do with his ethics or morals. As a heavily tattooed person myself, it bothers me immensely when tattooed people are degraded. His son was there to celebrate and support him, that's what really matters.

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

I don't think anyone was degrading the young man. I like tattoos generally, and have one myself.

It may be an age thing but yeah, I'm a bit leery of tattoos on the face and neck. Not in a judge-y way, but in that it makes the kid's employment possibilities more narrow. Fortunately for Ben that's probably not a pressing issue.

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Witchy Woman View Post
    What difference does it make if his son has tattoos ? He's an adult, and free to do as he chooses. Doesn't really matter what Timothy or Jean have to say. And it has nothing to do with his ethics or morals. As a heavily tattooed person myself, it bothers me immensely when tattooed people are degraded. His son was there to celebrate and support him, that's what really matters.
    WW, these comments were in response to the question about if he has a tattoo on his face, not the issue of adults having tattoos in general - nobody cares about that. I know you and I don't probably don't agree on this point, but my point was that it's different deal when it's on your face, and he was so young when he did it - late teens, 20 at the oldest. Do you have tattoos on your face?

Stuck on the Border Witchy Woman's Avatar

No, I don't. Nor do I have any on my neck. I do have them on my hands and fingers. I admit some facial tattoos are rather undignified, and their connotations (gang affiliation, etc.) are less than savory. However, I also realize what other people choose to do with their bodies is none of my business.