Page 19 of 23 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Recent Randy sightings

Default Re: Recent Randy sightings

Yes, thanks for these links, NMB!! I think Randy is looking better and better in each new picture we see.

Delilah, I wondered the same thing about the 1994 documentary, it would be wonderful to see! Between you and NMB I am sure one of you will come up with it.

LuvTim, I agree with you! The changes that have been made for Randy have all been for the best! I am grateful to all that has made that happen.

Wouldn't that be great if at some point Randy is able to make an appearance at one of their shows!!

Stuck on the Border buffyfan145's Avatar

So glad too about Randy doing so well and new pics.
    ~*Amanda*~
    "So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key."

Stuck on the Border

NMB - Thanks for the picture - Randy looks great !

Stuck on the Border NightMistBlue's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LuvTim View Post
    It's apparent that, whatever has changed about Randy's life in the recent past, his physical and mental health have benefited. I'm so happy to see these photos that show him appearing to be engaged with life and feeling stronger. I hope it continues for a very long time. Hugs to Randy and everyone who has worked on his behalf. 💘💘
    It's an amazing comeback, to be sure. I'm noticing this topic is reaching 20 pages. A few years ago, that would have seemed very unlikely. There has been a resurgence of interest in and appreciation for The Meis, perhaps beginning with the History of the Eagles five years ago.

Out on the Border BerniesSurfboard's Avatar

So great to see him out and about - looking great too!

Thanks for posting. I'm glad he's doing well.

Quote Originally Posted by NightMistBlue View Post
    A few months late but it.

The NAAM show is a VERY PRESTIGIOUS Convention for Musicians and Builders. Only Musicians with record deals or very popular bands like Eagles and GNR etc are allowed in with Developers because it's a business thing no tickets ever go on sale.

The fact that Randy was there is a BIG DEAL.

Quote Originally Posted by travlnman2 View Post
    A few months late but it.

The NAAM show is a VERY PRESTIGIOUS Convention for Musicians and Builders. Only Musicians with record deals or very popular bands like Eagles and GNR etc are allowed in with Developers because it's a business thing no tickets ever go on sale.

The fact that Randy was there is a BIG DEAL.
    Thanks for this post, tm2. I wasn't aware of that. Good for Randy.

It's all in your smile that brings
    All of the special things about you

Quote Originally Posted by LuvTim View Post
    Thanks for this post, tm2. I wasn't aware of that. Good for Randy.
    Yup. NAAM is where the Industry has it's "secret cult" meeting where all new and exciting gear is talked about and demoed for the new year. You only get in if you are someone well known or a developer.

Here is some info

"The NAMM Show is the definitive platform for the music, sound and event technology communities to unite with the mission of strengthening the music products industry and promoting the pleasures and benefits of making music. Held in Anaheim every January, The NAMM Show offers the latest products from more than 7,000 brands, cutting edge industry education across hundreds of sessions, as well as special events, concerts and experiences where "only at NAMM" moments take place."

Here is how you get in

"Attendance at NAMM trade shows is restricted to owners, suppliers, employees, endorsed artists and guests of NAMM member companies. NAMM's membership is comprised of companies that make, buy and/or sell musical instruments and products. If your company meets this requirement, we invite you to visit our membership page to start the process of becoming a member of NAMM.

Once your company has been approved for membership, you may create an account on www.namm.org and use The NAMM Show section to register for housing, booth space and badges, as well as read about scheduled NAMM Show events"

So happy that Randy was able to go. It is a huge deal

That’s great to know, thanks TM2. I’m very pleased for Randy.

Right or wrong, what’s done is done
    It’s only moments that you borrow...