Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
I should point out that not only was AG not in the LROOE setlist, but neither were TS & my favourite song of all, NKIT. That was hard to take, but I understood it because of the LROOE songs (although a couple of them were dropped after one night, which in my view was just .... I don't know what a suitable word is.... showing lack of faith in their new album). Maybe they did do TBOS & DL, I don't remember. I should look up my reviews. They didn't do ASWTDID. I only ever saw that on the F1 tour.

I don't wish to go further off topic about HOTE, but yes, Glenn was not himself at all, and I knew it. You can have a look at my reviews if you like. I went to the Sydney shows & one Brisbane show in 2015. All I will say is that at the time I tried as hard as I could to hide my disappointment, knowing that it was not what people wished to read about, and also knowing that I knew my interest in the band was declining anyway. How was I to know what would then occur.
I will look at your views, I’d like to hear your opinion of the shows. That’s absolutely unbelievable they didn’t do NKIT. That is my favorite song as well. Truly Peak Glenn. I find it underrated as a lot of casual Eagles fan don’t put it in their top songs. I guess it doesn’t grab your attention as well as other songs