The Border: An Eagles Message Board

Go Back   The Border: An Eagles Message Board > Eagles Discussion Areas > On the Road with the Eagles > Joe Walsh Concert Reviews

Joe Walsh Concert Reviews Post your reviews of Joe Walsh shows here.

Old 09-21-2017, 12:07 PM   #1
shunlvswx
Stuck on the Border

Default Joe Walsh & Friends 1st Annual VetsAid Benefit in Fairfax, VA - Sept. 20, 2017

Here are some videos from last night. Its just soo weird to see Joe with a mustache again after so many years of not having a mustache. I wonder how long he's going to keep it.

Life's Been Good

Take It To The Limit

Funk 49

Rocky Mountain Way

Everybody People

Turn To Stone

Down By The River. Joe with Zak Brown(of Zak Brown Band), Gary Clark Jr., and Keith Urban.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Last edited by shunlvswx; 09-22-2017 at 02:44 PM.
shunlvswx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 04:01 PM   #2
shunlvswx
Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Joe Walsh & Friends 1st Annual VetsAid Benefit in Fairfax, VA - Sept. 20, 2017

A couple of articles from last night.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/09/21/mu...-for-veterans/

https://www.stripes.com/news/joe-wal...6#.WcQVj_OGO1s

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley
shunlvswx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2017, 05:12 PM   #3
buffyfan145
Stuck on the Border

Default Re: Joe Walsh & Friends 1st Annual VetsAid Benefit in Fairfax, VA - Sept. 20, 2017

Thanks Shun for the vids and articles!!! I love they started this for the vets. Also just want to note that the embedded vids don't work anymore at least on Internet Explorer on my laptop and it's got something to do with YT no longer using Flash. It does work by clicking on the links and opening another tab to watch on YT.
Old 09-22-2017, 02:18 PM   #4
Delilah
Stuck on the Border

Thanks Shun! It's good to see Joe bringing back "Everyday People" to the setlist. It's not his usual style, but I've liked the song since childhood. And what a nice tribute for him to dedicate TITTL to service members. His father would be so proud of everything Joe is doing for vets.

Take it to the limit, one more time.
Delilah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 02:41 PM   #5
New Kid In Town
Border Troubadour

Shun - I thought the same thing about the mustache. I also think it is wonderful what Joe is doing for our Vets. I hope this becomes just as successful as Farm Aid. As always, thanks for the videos.
New Kid In Town is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2017, 01:05 PM   #6
Dawn
Border Troubadour

It's awesome to see America's men and women veterans being supported with a charitable organization linked to the music industry. Special thanks to Joe and all the performers past, present and future who generously donate their time and resources to VetsAid. And yes, I do believe Joe's dad would be quite appreciative and proud of his son's dedication to helping America's vets.
Dawn is offline   Reply With Quote