I thought it would be fun to compile a list of the big events of the year. I wasn't sure if I should include Glenn's health problems or Randy's legal troubles - what do you guys think? Anyway, if there's anything else I've missed, just let me know - especially if you can think of something for August. I have having an empty month!

JANUARY
9 Timothy B. Schmit performs with Poco as they are inducted into the Colorado Music Hall of Fame

FEBRUARY
18 Eagles kick off the Australian / New Zealand leg of the History of the Eagles tour in Perth
19-23 Don Felder participates in the Rock Legends Cruise

MARCH
Don Felder: Live in Las Vegas airs on AXS
31 Ringo Starr's Postcards from Paradise with Joe Walsh as a guest is released

APRIL
18 Joe Walsh performs at the 2015 Rock'n'Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony in honor of Ringo Starr
24 James Newton, with the support of Randy Meisner's former wife and three children, files papers in Los Angeles probate court asking that Randy be placed under a court-supervised conservatorship governing both his personal and financial matters; Randy feels this is not necessary. He and his wife contest the matter in court.

MAY
14 Joe Walsh appears at "Evening Celebrating the Who" in Chicago, IL
19 Eagles kick off the final leg of the History of the Eagles tour in Austin, TX

JUNE
21-22 Timothy B. Schmit is a guest performer on a show celebrating the Kingston Trio, filmed for television

JULY
15 - Eagles are announced as 2015 Kennedy Center Honorees
Eagles play last show of the History of the Eagles tour in Bossier City, LA

SEPTEMBER
A settlement is reached in Randy Meisner's probate case; no details were released
Joe Walsh kicks off a brief “toor” in Warren, OH
20 Billy Joel interviews Don Henley at the Kaufmann Concert Hall in New York, NY
25 Don Henley releases his first album in 15 years, Cass County

OCTOBER
1 Goldmine inducts Glenn Frey into their Hall of Fame
Don Henley kicks off his Cass County tour in Phoenix, AZ
Joe Walsh plays benefit at Montclair High School in Montclair, NJ
4 Joe Walsh performs at UNITE to Face Addiction Rally
8 Don Henley performs at the legendary Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, TN for the first time
24 Don Henley’s Austin City Limits concert airs on PBS

NOVEMBER

3 Joe Walsh appears on ABC's "Wicked City"
5 Eagles announce that they will postpone their acceptance of the Kennedy Center honor until 2016 because Glenn Frey must undergo surgery for a recurring health issue
30 Joe Walsh does Q&A at LA College of Music

DECEMBER
Eagles receive a mini-celebration at the Kennedy Center Honors ceremony despite their absence; Miranda Lambert performs "Desperado"