Quote Originally Posted by WKMB55 View Post
I happen to think whether you're pro or con on this subject, all opinions are equal. My point was that people who post on this board under any topic and specifically the "Eagles....3.0" thread are expected to be respectful and refrain from personal attacks and vulgar language against those with an opposing view. However you might not be able to expect to receive the same protection or treatment if you express an opinion which is opposite to someone elses in the work lunch room or a restaurant or bar or anywhere else people are having discussions face to face (which I think of as the "real" world as opposed to sitting in the comfort of my own home typing on a keyboard where my identity is somewhat obscured).
That isn't what you said in your previous post. You said that in the real world 'no one cares' about the survivors' decisions. This has been the line of the pro 3.0 crowd from day one; they're doing it, whether you like it or not. Suck it up. It's eerily similar to 'Trump won. Suck it up, snowflakes'.