Page 22 of 100 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: Press and Discussion about Glenn's new album "After Hours"

Default Re: Album Release Date and After Hours Website With Interview and Album Discussion!!

I can't imagine him not performing, but I suppose stranger things have happened. Give us the low-down as soon as you hear back, HH!

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Default Re: Album Release Date and After Hours Website With Interview and Album Discussion!!

great interview with Glenn...yeah everyone wanted to be like the Beatles after they saw them on tv...but everyone isn't as freakin talented as you Glenn...that's why you're where you are today!

zelda

Thoroughly enjoyed the interview!!! I was able to download it, so it will be listened to many more times! I have heard the PeeWee Hendrix & lap blanket jokes before, but from a long time ago. I can't wait for the Today show either!!

sorry if I missed it..but did he say when he's going to be on The Today Show?

zelda

wondering if anyone has a specific song off the new CD that you're especially excited to hear? mine is "The Shadow of Your Smile"...always loved this song...

Zelda

Quote Originally Posted by zeldabjr View Post
    wondering if anyone has a specific song off the new CD that you're especially excited to hear? mine is "The Shadow of Your Smile"...always loved this song...

Zelda
    Of course I'm anxious to hear all of them, but I'm really looking forward to the songs that I don't recognize or have only heard a couple of times. I know "My Buddy" fairly well. I heard "The Shadow of Your Smile" both nights in Niagara Falls. It was gorgeous! He sang "Caroline No", "Route 66" & "The Look of Love" in NF also. He did a wonderful job on those as well! Oh, heck - I can't wait to hear all of them!

I just listened to the interview and thought he did a great job...he seemed very relaxed ...and just chatting it up....though I've never met him..I know he's just an awesome guy...

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by GlennLover View Post
    Of course I'm anxious to hear all of them, but I'm really looking forward to the songs that I don't recognize or have only heard a couple of times. I know "My Buddy" fairly well. I heard "The Shadow of Your Smile" both nights in Niagara Falls. It was gorgeous! He sang "Caroline No", "Route 66" & "The Look of Love" in NF also. He did a wonderful job on those as well! Oh, heck - I can't wait to hear all of them!
    That's how I feel. Most of these songs, I don't know.

Well, as I'm the Border representative at the Wiltern, it sounds like it will be very special indeed. I wish I could have given someone my extra ticket. It baffles me why this tour will be so short but I'm even more determined to enjoy my part of it.
    Last edited by Freypower; 04-23-2012 at 06:45 PM.

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    I teach class in 20 minutes. I sure hope they interview Glenn before then!

- The DJ brings up Stevie Nicks and how she loves to come on their program. He says some successful classic rock groups just rely on back catalog and don't do new stuff. He asks where the Eagles are headed and Glenn makes jokes like "We're headed for walkers." He repeats some of the old folks jokes from Farewell 1. He says "the clock is ticking" and they go "year by year" but this year is slower.
    Regarding the part about relying on back catalogue, unfortunately the Eagles have reverted to doing exactly that now. I am glad I saw them when they were prepared to play newer material.

Stuck on the Border VAisForEagleLovers's Avatar

I'm looking forward to The Look of Love. I've always loved this song, as I believe I'm mentioned a hundred times. You all are probably tired of hearing it! But besides liking the song, I have a feeling that during a concert, should he glance my way while singing it, he'd think 'wow, that's the look I'm singing about right there'. There won't be a way to hide the fan love during this song.
    VK

You can't change the world but you can change yourself.