Page 130 of 142 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1419

Thread: Eagles memorabilia

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Default Re: Eagles memorabilia

I guess not FP, but would you swap? I guess not!

I love the picks. Great that you have a full set!
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

GA--- I remember seeing the drum sticks on FB but I don't recall that about the picks. OMG!!!! That is soooo awesome!! And from Glenn yet. I bet you about died!! So happy for you!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by sodascouts View Post
    It seems strange to me, too. He used to do so. It seems to be a new policy - at least I'd never heard of it before it was stipulated in the VIP terms. I wasn't personally affected because I had brought a solo album for him to sign, but I felt sorry for those who were.

I didn't ask for an explanation at the meet'n'greet, but I did ask for some more info on social media and didn't get more than a generic response that told me nothing.

I guess it might have to do with fear of people coming to the VIP thing just to get him to sign something they can sell (he doesn't sign guitars either), but doesn't personalization take care of that? Plus, what's to stop the person from simply getting other Eagles to sign it after he does?

I guess the lesson is that if you want all five Eagles signatures on something, you'd better ask Felder for his first.... unless Oilers88 can let us in on his secret!
    I think I read someplace that Felder thought people who collected the signatures (of all the Eagles ) were just in it for the money, to make a profit by selling the stuff & weren't real fans...I guess that has some logic to it, but VIP is very expensive, so I think those people are pretty big fans...Don't you think?

Stuck on the Border TimothyBFan's Avatar

TK-- The pic in your signature bar still cracks me up every time I see it. Too funny!!!
    He sings it high, he plays it low

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyBFan View Post
    TK-- The pic in your signature bar still cracks me up every time I see it. Too funny!!!
    I know, It cracks me up too! My boyfriend did it for me, but I don't think that is a great shot of me. Plus he duped my face on one side because the real picture was outside & didn't look good for the line up..lol

It's been a while since I've posted here, and I'm not sure if this is even the right place to ask this question, but whatever... Anyone know where I could get an Eagles poster or two? Going off to college in a couple weeks, and I'd love to have a poster of the boys to brighten up my dorm room. Authenticity doesn't matter as much to me, because I'd rather not spend lots of money, but if y'all got any ideas, feel free to throw them in the ring!
    ~ Tori
    https://www.eaglesonlinecentral.com/downloads/images/henley24.jpg

I've been looking on Ebay and Amazon.com - I haven't found that much, but there's a few.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Border Desperado

sure you would not swap them for a signed copy of Glenn's last solo CD that I got from very good source at a local radio station last year ?????????

i still have not managed to get any 2014 picks, i always trya nd get them for the years that i see them in concert, mind you still missing Henley & Frey 2006.

hope your well

Gary

is a lot nice than people give him credit for.

These are my most treasured bits of memorabilia as they were given to me st the Liverpool show. I would never ever try to sell these.

The drumsticks from Scott Crago came first

Then the picks from Glenn

[/QUOTE]

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Those are awesome Gary. My guess is that most of us wouldn't trade our Eagles' memorabilia for anything. It's one of those things that is priceless to me. However, the challenge is that I would like to one day pass mine on to someone who will treasure it as much as I do.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Tori View Post
    It's been a while since I've posted here, and I'm not sure if this is even the right place to ask this question, but whatever... Anyone know where I could get an Eagles poster or two? Going off to college in a couple weeks, and I'd love to have a poster of the boys to brighten up my dorm room. Authenticity doesn't matter as much to me, because I'd rather not spend lots of money, but if y'all got any ideas, feel free to throw them in the ring!
    I was on Ebay friday and I saw one poster of the original 4 if that will work. Perhaps it's still there.