Page 58 of 255 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268108158 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration of Eagles Hotness

Stuck on the Border Thirsty&Hot's Avatar

Default Re: Celebration of Eagles Hotness

Quote Originally Posted by savannah View Post
    I don't have pictures but my favorite Don look is when he had the long ponytail.
    you should browse the Henley Heaven thread! you're bound to find some ponytail shots in there somewhere!

also in the donhenleyonline.com end of the innocence gallery
    If I can't have it all, just a taste will do...

... On a journey from innocence to experience..... In Ireland!

Love that pic of Glenn GL. What show is it from (FP would probably know!) ?
    'I must be leaving soon... its your world now'
    Glenn Frey 1948-2016 RIP

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    There's nothing on their website that tells when or where it is. If FP or someone else don't know I'll do some research.

Stuck on the Border

What's great about that shot is when it's next to GL's avatar. You can certainly tell it's the same man.

Quote Originally Posted by UndertheWire View Post
    What's great about that shot is when it's next to GL's avatar. You can certainly tell it's the same man.
    I noticed that both pictures were taken from the same angle & how much he looks like his 70's self in that picture too.

I didn't notice until you pointed it out but wow! Same expression and everything! It's especially cool because he looks so vastly different in a lot of photos.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Oh wow!!! That is a great shot. The GL's avatar and the picture, Glenn's expression is actually the same. Younger Glenn beside older Glenn.

Stuck on the Border Thirsty&Hot's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by UndertheWire View Post
    YES! perfect!
    If I can't have it all, just a taste will do...

Stuck on the Border

Quote Originally Posted by Glennsallnighter View Post
    I'm flattered that you think I would know but as GL said there is nothing on eaglesband.com giving information about where that show is. I saved that photo a while ago & I had to call it something generic because I didn't know where it was! In fact I know what I called it; 'colour 2010 programme'. In my copy of this programme the photo is in monochrome & there are are a whole series of similar shots.

At first I thought there is a clue in the type of microphone. They (or should I say HE) used this type of mic briefly during the 2005 (I think) European tour, as can be seen here:

So this is whatever year Soda saw them at Twickenham.

In this photo you can see that Don & Glenn have different mics just as they did in the FI DVD. After this Glenn went back to using the same type of mic as the others.

It would seem that for the 2010 tour programme they may have posed some shots of them which weren't actually from a live show. In those photos they are all using that different black mic. That's all I can think of.
    Last edited by Freypower; 01-05-2014 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower View Post
    I'm flattered that you think I would know but as GL said there is nothing on eaglesband.com giving information about where that show is. I saved that photo a while ago & I had to call it something generic because I didn't know where it was! In fact I know what I called it; 'colour 2010 programme'. In my copy of this programme the photo is in monochrome & there are are a whole series of similar shots.

At first I thought there is a clue in the type of microphone. They (or should I say HE) used this type of mic briefly during the 2005 (I think) European tour, as can be seen here:

So this is whatever year Soda saw them at Twickenham.

In this photo you can see that Don & Glenn have different mics just as they did in the FI DVD. After this Glenn went back to using the same type of mic as the others.

It would seem that for the 2010 tour programme they may have posed some shots of them which weren't actually from a live show. In those photos they are all using that different black mic. That's all I can think of.
    I love these photos. Glenn looks fantastic in fuchsia. Bold colors really suit him! Well, most everything suits him , but I love that shirt.