Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Eagles Signature Banners

Joe:

Don: (more to come along with Timothy!)

I'm almost lost for words - those are amazing, Maleah! Thank you so much for putting those up for us. This time around, I've saved them all!

www.donfelderonline.com
    ~~~~~
    This way to happiness...

No problem GEF! Glad you like them!

Stuck on the Border

Maleah, those are magnificent. You have such a gift for choosing the guys' greatest facial expressions and getting the feel of their personalities. The fourth one of Don is really sweet. I love the 'goofy' Joe one and the one with the sunglasses and the one underneath with the leather jacket.

As for the others, to use a time honoured English expression, I am gobsmacked. The 'eyelashes' one is particularly inspired. Also thank you so much for using that magnificent 60 Minutes still as well as the others I suggested. Regarding your favourite one, all I can say is I know. Lord, I know.

Maleah, may I say I LOVE YOU ? Those are gorgeous!!!
    Let somebody love you, before it's too late..

I've got mine, Maleah, thanks. I love this one of Joe
    ~ Cathy ~

And I dream I'm on vacation 'Cause I like the way that sounds,
    It's a perfect occupation for me.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Oh Maleah - these newest banners are just terrific. I especially love "eyelashes". Can't wait to see the others.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Quote Originally Posted by Freypower
    Maleah, those are magnificent. You have such a gift for choosing the guys' greatest facial expressions and getting the feel of their personalities. The fourth one of Don is really sweet. I love the 'goofy' Joe one and the one with the sunglasses and the one underneath with the leather jacket.

As for the others, to use a time honoured English expression, I am gobsmacked. The 'eyelashes' one is particularly inspired. Also thank you so much for using that magnificent 60 Minutes still as well as the others I suggested. Regarding your favourite one, all I can say is I know. Lord, I know.
    lol! Aww thanks so much FP! I'm so glad that you liked them! I'm glad that I can contribute something to all of you since you all have done so much for me by just being my friends!

I really, really love that last one of Glenn. I love the two pics that I put in it and I just love the way the lighting that's on his hair and how his white shirt look with the background colors. He just looks flat out AMAZING! It's really hard sometimes to narrow down which pics I want to use because very rarely do any of them have a bad pic! I do tend, however, to find it easier to make ones for Don and Glenn because Joe and Timothy's hair makes it harder sometimes. They tend to have a lot of "fly-aways" as I like to call them and it makes it difficult to make the picture look smooth against the backdrop.

I had a really hard time choosing between the 4th Don one and the one that I used because I loved the way that the 4th one turned out a LOT......but I noticed how the one I used grabbed my atttention after I darkened it and applied more contrast. It makes it jump out on the page. such difficult decisions! lol

lol thanks Mrs. H - I'm glad you like them!

Prettymaid, I love the expression on Joe's face in that picture. I decided that Joe with the plain white background was striking enough so I decided not to mess with it Glad you like it!

Dreamer, glad you like them! I'm noticing that the "eyelashes" one is becoming a favorite! lol

Again, if any of you have any ideas of how you want a banner done or what pics you want used..............please feel free to PM me!

oh and btw dreamer, I have a couple of other Glenn/Joe duo pics that I was planning on trying out for sigs