Take It Easy was probably best in the MTV concerts for Hell Freezes Over, though it should be illegal to place it mid-set like they did. Special mention for the 1973 BBC version and its wondeful rendition of Silver Dagger beforehand, by an Olympic distance the best a capella they ever did.

Peaceful Easy Feeling I would say was DKRC. Love Felder's mandolin even though Glenn's lead wasn't his best. Leadon was born to play that solo. Again special mention to the F1 rendition with Glenn's added humming (I think) over the solo.

Witchy Woman - Never been a fan at all but the superb HOTE take made it bearable. Also fond of the first c.15 seconds of the BBC 73 version when they sounded like they forgot to tune their guitars or something.

TLHTM - Probably the BBC 73 version.

Earlybird is only bearable with the Foggy Mountain Breakdown segue afterwards.

I do not care enough about Chug All Night, Nightingale or Tryin' to listen to them in any format other than the studio version; nor do I care for audio bootlegs by and large. Two of my favourites from the album Take the Devil and the brilliant Most of Us Are Sad have never been performed live.