Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Backup Band and Additional Musicians

Default Re: Backup Band and Additional Musicians

Quote Originally Posted by StephUK View Post
    Happy birthday Will Hollis! I lived in Rochester, New York for almost 3 years and still have family there, so I always get a kick out of it when I watch the Melbourne DVD and Glenn introduces Will Hollis from Rochester, New York.

Stuck on the Border MaryCalifornia's Avatar

Erica Swindell is making fun of Scott Crago’s crocs on her Instagram LOL, and yesterday she showed Will Hollis eating in a van. I am thankful for glimpses of the backing band!

She also had a video of Michael Thompson dancing. It was soo funny.

I love watching the videos Erica posted. It gives us a glimpse of what goes on behind the scene on and off stage. I think I saw the back of Deacon's head in one of her videos.

Brothers for life. RIP Glenn

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

Quote Originally Posted by MaryCalifornia View Post
    Erica Swindell is making fun of Scott Crago’s crocs on her Instagram LOL, and yesterday she showed Will Hollis eating in a van. I am thankful for glimpses of the backing band!
    That was funny with Will. She had some kind of techno music playing. I wonder where she got that clip from. I've seen that in a few videos from other Instagram account.

She also found a poster of Don at a venue they were playing. I can't remembered where.

I'm not sure I believe in fate, but I know that crossing paths with Glenn Lewis Frey in 1970 changed my life forever, and it eventually had an impact on the lives of millions of other people all over the planet. It will be very strange going forward in a world without him in it. But, I will be grateful, every day, that he was in my life. Rest in peace, my brother. You did what you set out to do, and then some." -Don Henley

We can another added birthdate to our list.

Per Erica's Instagram video from last night(which had Will, Scotty, Michael, and a few others in there), either today or yesterday was Michael Thompson's birthday. So its either the 11th or he shares a birthday with Vince (which is today).

Either way. Happy Birthday to Michael. I had the privilege of meeting him and Scott after the show in Austin in 2017. I hate I didn't get to talk to him more, but I'm glad to talk to Scott.
    Last edited by shunlvswx; 04-12-2018 at 04:52 PM.

Moderator Ive always been a dreamer's Avatar
    Cruising down the center of a two-way street in VA

Happy birthday to Michael. Hope it was a good one.

"People don't run out of dreams: People just run out of time ..."
    Glenn Frey 11/06/1948 - 01/18/2016

Happy birthday, Michael! He's a real sweetheart.

Always in our hearts, Never forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by MaryCalifornia View Post
    I can't see these on her instagram. Can you post me the link please?

The live video clips are gone. They usually don't stay too long up on Instagram. I think 24 hours.

Their probably be another video pop up because it looks like they all on one bus. Erica always get him when he's eating. lol

I was watching a clip of the guys singing Tequila Sunrise on CNN back in 1999 and I swore I thought I saw Will in the back on the keys.

I wonder if Will was part of the backing band during the Millennium show before he was part of Don's backing band in a year later?

Here's the video. His face is kinda blurry, but it looks like him.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajbhtiWi0b8[/ame]