Interesting stuff, soda. I'll bet more details are yet to come. FM never seemed to be as tight-lipped as the Eagles about this kind of drama within the band.

Quote Originally Posted by travlnman2 View Post
Dreamer Irving is evil because he has basically made Ticketmaster the ONLY ticketing Agency who rip off fans with ridiculous fees and allow scalpers to take all the good seats from true fans and lets the scalpers charge over 100% of their original prices.

Here is a article
http://variety.com/2018/biz/news/dep...ms-1202741073/
And tm2 - I don't want to take this thread too far off topic, but I have said many times on this board that I believe the practice of scalping your own tickets is unethical. I certainly think Irving bears some responsibility for this and don't approve of everything he does, for sure. However, it may be semanics, but I guess I just object to the use of the term 'evil'. I perceive it as a very inflammatory term and reserve it only for the most heinous and wicked people. While I agree that Irving is taking advantage of others, he is not forcing anyone to do anything that they aren't willing to do. He can't get away with unethical practices if there aren't people willing to pay these prices. What he is doing isn't even illegal, although it probably should be.

It's a good topic though and we have several threads on the board where this has been discussed if you are interested.