Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: computers

Default Re: computers

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesKiwi View Post
    Remember you can plug your laptop into the bigger monitor when you are at home.
    Really? omg that would be awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Brooke View Post
    Ok, thanks for the recommendations guys! I really appreciate it.

Another thing, how do I go about getting my itunes off my mac and on to a new windows machine?
    There is an iTunes library folder that you can copy to the iTunes folder on the new PC.

Hate to see you leaving the good side though. I'm a Mac guy all the way - iMac and iPad for me! And if US Cellular ever gets the iPhone I'll have that too so I can ditch my POS HTC Android! I'm stuck with USC due to where I live. I'm an avid Steve Jobs follower - one of my heroes. I bought into his "cult" a long time ago. First computer I ever touched was an Apple. The first computer I ever owned was a Mac and have used Macs/iPods/iPads ever since I was little.
    -Austin-
    Resident Guitar Slinger
    Fan of the Eagles from 1972-2016 #NOGLENNNOEAGLES

RIP Glenn Frey and Randy Meisner

"So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..."

Quote Originally Posted by WalshFan88 View Post
    There is an iTunes library folder that you can copy to the iTunes folder on the new PC.

Hate to see you leaving the good side though. I'm a Mac guy all the way - iMac and iPad for me! And if US Cellular ever gets the iPhone I'll have that too so I can ditch my POS HTC Android! I'm stuck with USC due to where I live. I'm an avid Steve Jobs follower - one of my heroes. I bought into his "cult" a long time ago. First computer I ever touched was an Apple. The first computer I ever owned was a Mac and have used Macs/iPods/iPads ever since I was little.
    Shouldn't you be doing 'vacationy' things instead of posting on forums, Austin???

My mind is Tiffany twisted

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Ok, so to move my itunes on my mac can I move them all to a flash drive and then plug that in to my new pc or laptop? How big of a flash drive do I need. I think I have around 1500 songs on my mac itunes.
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Does anybody have a Blackberry Playbook? If so, I'd like to hear your comments, pro & con.

Ok, so to move my itunes on my mac can I move them all to a flash drive and then plug that in to my new pc or laptop? How big of a flash drive do I need. I think I have around 1500 songs on my mac itunes.
    When I got a new computer, I just plugged in my ipod & it was all on my itunes. I did not have to transfer anything. It was all there.

Down some endless road just south of nowhere (Missouri)

Ah ha! Thanks Tk!

I'm still undecided about a laptop or pc. I don't really need a laptop. I just think they are cool. I don't travel that much that I would need to take it with me. Will a laptop last as long as a desktop?
    https://i.imgur.com/CuSdAQM.jpg
    "They will never forget you 'till somebody new comes along"
    1948-2016 Gone but not forgotten

Ah ha! Thanks Tk!

I'm still undecided about a laptop or pc. I don't really need a laptop. I just think they are cool. I don't travel that much that I would need to take it with me. Will a laptop last as long as a desktop?
    I am on my 3rd laptop, but I bought my first one around 1994. I do think they last pretty long. I just got a new one because I needed to update.
    The best thing about a laptop is that if you have a problem with it, you can easily just bring it someplace to be fixed, rather than have to get someone to come to your house to fix it. You also have the option to take it anywhere easily. I would highly recommend getting a laptop. Just my opinion.

Brooke, another great thing about the laptop is that when you are wireless, you can go out on your deck or patio to work out side, I often go on my terrace to work or I can even take it up to my roof pool because they have wi-fi up there. Also just take anyplace in your house, very easily. Do consider it

I actually just got home from the store...bought a laptop to replace my desktop...very excited..